• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Havak Slam

Broncovan

FHEC
Minuteman
Jan 24, 2009
Nampa, ID
I can't find a topic on here about their newest release.
I was able to handle the chassis at SHOT last year and it looks like they're finally out in the wild.
A little spendy, but I really liked the feel and folding mechanism. It feels like a hybrid between a chassis and a hunting stock.

They had some good details on their IG story the other day, seems like a super sweet rifle. They also said in one of the comments that there would be a production version eventually, maybe that will cost a little less but who knows, I’m not sure why it would though since it would still be an element BA in the chassis unless they change something else.

What I want is a PH2/HIT hybrid. HIT action in a PH2 stock with 223, 6 ARC, and 6.5 CM bolts and tubes. That and a HIT PRO for target use are the only two bolt guns I’d ever need to own.

Reactions: vortexyz
Yes! I would love to see a ph2 stock inlet for the hit action, that would be a sweet gun for pretty much everything.

Reactions: redneckbmxer24