• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Havoc Action BEWARE

longjon

Private
Minuteman
Jun 10, 2021
Alabama
I bought a Havoc Bravo in 6.5 PRC, and it has the worst action of any rifle I have ever bought at any price. I was reading, a little too late unfortunately about this issue in several rifle magazines and I was curious if anyone has a solution to this problem. I have only fired about 100 rounds so far but there is no sign of it getting any better. I took it to a Smith, and he just said to cycle it a lot and maybe it will get better, ha...

Details? What is worst? Trigger to heavy? Inaccurate? Racist against the Irish? Spends too much money? Tells you you suck and practice more?

I read that seekins won't walk your dog no matter how much you ask.

Cycling? Feeding? Recoil? Accuracy? Come on man, information is key and you’ve left the door locked.

I bought a Havoc Bravo in 6.5 PRC, and it has the worst action of any rifle I have ever bought at any price. I was reading, a little too late unfortunately about this issue in several rifle magazines and I was curious if anyone has a solution to this problem. I have only fired about 100 rounds so far but there is no sign of it getting any better. I took it to a Smith, and he just said to cycle it a lot and maybe it will get better, ha...

So 2 years ago you post about this and you just got up today and said "Hey I think I will post about my Seekins rifle on the Hide today"? Did you contact Seekins?

I'm in orange Beach Alabama as I type this on a little vacation with my wife and daughter. Alabama doesn't deserve its reputation, but it will never cease to amuse me.

Mississippi though? Bro....

What issue, exactly?

I have a Havak in a custom gun…bought from somebody…and it took a couple of hundred rounds before it got slick. I have 2,500 rounds on it and it works just fine.

Reactions: DIBBS
He shoulda kept his mouth shut and tried to sell it here on the bolt gun forum like the rest of the geniuses do……