• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins HiT Pro vs MPA BA PMR pro rifle II upgrade ability

Matt Ellis

Private
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2023
Atlanta
Hi all, I ve Shot all my life but have always been handed a rifle and never really Had to worry about understanding the upgrades and compatibility of different components But I see that changing in the near future as I want to take things more seriously. I am looking at both the the seekins HIT pro and MPA PMR pro which I believe are comparable out of the box but I haven’t been able to find out much about how easy and compatible they are to replace and upgrade parts. Can anyone weigh in on which platform is easier to find and install parts for? Probably the biggest thing is the barrel after it burns out.. will They both accept a bartlein barrel?

thanks in advance

You can have any barrel you want spun up. Also with the HIT they are open source barrel designs so you can send it to a gun smith and have a barrel spun up and install it yourself. I had the HIT Pro in 6CM, but they bought it back cause it didn't shoot the promised .50 MOA. I have an MPA also and Seekins has better customer service.

Reactions: timlow