• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins HIT rifle for sale

VAALR Precision

Private
Minuteman
Jun 18, 2020
Rifle is brand new, 6mm, FDE like the picture, and 50$ off for hide members. Retail 2100.00, our price 1995.00 hide member price 1945.00
hit_full_right_copy_resized.jpeg

Call or message for questions.

509-596-0866

hello, i am currently deployed and will return late summer. what's the best way to get one of these in 6mm CM when i return? Also, what is availibilty on extra barrels?

These are difficult to get. Some I’ve been waiting for for 6 months or more. Best I could do is order one for you if your interested in that…

Reactions: Chaps5800
These are difficult to get. Some I’ve been waiting for for 6 months or more. Best I could do is order one for you if your interested in that…
Thank you, as we get closer i will reachout to you. The blessing is being deployed I'm waiting anyway, lol.

hello, i am currently deployed and will return late summer. what's the best way to get one of these in 6mm CM when i return? Also, what is availibilty on extra barrels?
Hey man thank you for your service. As of right now I have a black 6mm in stock. If you are def interested I can hold it. Otherwise we can order one.

Reactions: Baron23