• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins is sick

Glen Seekins

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2004
lewiston, ID
www.seekinsprecision.com
guys just thaugt i would let some know that we are battling some kind of flu from hell. I'm going on two weeks and it has put us behind quite a bit. Tonight my wife and son are getting a good taste of it. Im real sorry time lines have slipped. I will get you all taken care of as fast as we can.

Re: Seekins is sick

Glen, are you a one man show?

If so, that must be tough with the amount of business you do.

I take a zinc tablet with breakfast, and I take vitamin C before bed. Haven't been sick in 5 years.

Get well soon Seekins!!!

Lots of water.. at least 1 gallon a day. You would be surprised how well it helps.

Get healthy man, your products are worth the wait!

Get better Glen. Bitchy flu going around this year.....I had a mild dose and was down over a week.

Ill send you meds if you get me some 35mm rings here ASAP!!

smile.gif

hope you get well soon but im sure like myself when i purchased my base and rings from ya people understand there can be delays
i had no problem waiting alittle longer for my stuff quality and compromise are not often in the same sentence..

Get well soon!! The same damn thing ran through my house last week. It sucked.

Hey Glen hope you feel better soon! How is it working with your sister? Your patience must exceed mine by at least a mile or your sister is nothing like mine, LOL.