• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Liquidation Sale

Mile High Shooting

Accuracy Intl Distributor
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
  • rUSafg1X1fe7wJjVNA6rVl5PHqglSvI5e2EtyOKzLcWzhTQavUoYhofkpEcjr2qJRexNu0GlrKjPlpGTrhdr7KjdaulBR74RDt-i8fTSCRL81_xbceqMNqrHgp4DkIn3E7tBLRZD3clgUyzailOUAQNQJTWnDKnN3RIf05OHGdA51sH7_lsOGhFYMWTCzXZXF3wpaA-lEgc1DBo=s0-d-e1-ft
    jr3D-GYFixO87yiR6ljXWAW05he34sCjRVzwQcmyTAkZxPyrnK6xYxJA-u0ZNdsbw-BPwJ_Z4thYwymv7vS7GNoaxcpkT2zWKQNRHK2cRLi6Lg369HE73HnJdevckUBbDgI7CFN2iB4cVRnum3gjhEPfAonrs-t5-OFSASsNybUm4go_GM16NheyOBM2q2X1fRLKqvlkQDoaHU8=s0-d-e1-ft
    J_icwEDWiOLDoJbonG1xmULi_rL7wuHaY_eObyOrHRLC6qZiTgt3oUrF9MaTcKQwoHuOAAucKT3D_8QBXLloDBt2obT9ilxaXt232FVkx7cccxT1xI3S7HODEDLJr7JCqJrKd5akFJv_gZAIhmmuG9Kfr4Ij_cAnBoC-QAMN76YIw6COzqPvuM3k7dye6dWCoq-EhQXDet2NN38=s0-d-e1-ft
    Our mailing address is:
    3731 Monarch St Erie, CO 80516 United States
    Call Us: (303) 255-9999
    Unsubscribe from receiving these emails.
    Seekins Liquidation Sale:
    Havak Pro Hunter $1699.00
    Havak Bravo $1599.00
    NG3X's $1199.00
    SP-10M's $2999.00
    SP-10's $$1999.00

Limited to inventory on hand only. No other discounts. Actual shipping charges are additional.
    No CC fees.

Call for details
    More info to follow

The SP10 M was specifically built to satisfy the daunting demands of elite Military and
    Law Enforcement units. The SP10 M is constructed with the finest market-leading features and
    components. The SP10 M has been tested by top shooters of the United States Armed Forces
    and designed to fit their operational needs.
    The SP10 M offers full ambidextrous controls, extreme accuracy, rugged durability and
    reliability; which is accredited to Seekins Precision strenuous quality control of both machine
    and man power.
    Each barrel is derived from premium 416-5R match grade steel blanks and machined in
    house. Our barrels are examined no less than four times and test fired to assure accuracy is
    guaranteed. The barrel is threaded allowing the operator’s preferred choice of suppressor.
    *Comes stock with our ATC brake.
    The upper and lower receiver of the SP10 M is CNC machined from 7075-T6 billet
    aluminum.
    The SP10 M also features the Select Adjustable Gas Block designed for tool free
    adjustments on the move, and is equipped with a single stage 3.5lb Timney AR Competition
    trigger.
    The SP10 M comes in a variety of calibers to include: .308 Win, 7.62mm NATO, .260
    Rem, or 6.5 Creedmoor.
    All rifles have multiple options and can be coated and built to operator/department
    specifications.
    At Seekins Precision we take immense pride in manufacturing rifles and components
    that assist those whom selflessly defend our country and freedoms.

Last edited:
    Im really wanting a SP10.....but I know I shouldn't

I know this can’t be going on still, but worth a shot...any 6.5 SP10s?

Lol^

Srsly tho i have a 20 percent off certificate. Expires July 1. Will trade for 2 Pmags or 1 glock mag. Or $20

Oof, I know this is a long shot... but any of the havaks left?