• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SEEKINS Lowers?????

Buzzsaw

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 12, 2006
Frisco, Texas
OK, to those who have ordered the new Seekins lowers; what are you using to make them work?? Uppers, triggers, stocks, grips, etc. How are you going to "customize" yours?

Actually, I'm looking at buying/building an AR and have no idea what I would need if I bought one of Glen's new lowers...help??

JP rifles has a 6-9 month wait, same with all the upper end builders, hell it's hard to find much these days.

Re: SEEKINS Lowers?????

Man it looked like about 100 hide members ordered a lower from Glen, what are ya'll going to add to them to create your dream AR??

I'm thinking since I have a rifle torn apart here, I;ll use the seekins lower and upgrade some stuff as it goes back together. It should be easy enough to sell the components that don't get used. Also thinking about making it a varmint rig for p-dogs and crows and such.

I thought a UBR, RRA LPK and Geissele trigger, and a MIAD would really suit a Seekins. Then a POF or Vtac upper - or Noveske Switchblock? Still figuring it out.

To my knowledge none of the Seekins lowers have shipped yet, Im on the list and am using mine to build up my AR pistol...Im thinking about using the Diablo upper from PWS.

Buzz, not sure what all will go into mine yet. I have a LPK standing by, but not sure about everything else. I might wait for Glenn's upper before I complete it. I was able to get my ID as a serial number so that is cool, to me anyway...

bk

Guys, I have some ready to ship but i am waiting on FFL's to come in or payment for what is ready. The rest of it is supposed to be here Monday and we will have some extra.

If you were on the list and wanted one you have until Wednesday to make arrangements for your FFL and payment. We have called and left messages for over 80 of you and sent emails to well over 100 people that wanted to be on the list. If you weren't contacted i apologize, but you will now need to call the shop to confirm your order and make arrangements by Wednesday. The remainder of the group buy that we do not have info on will be for sale Thursday AM for the original GB price of 300$