• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Precesion, Glen Seekins, heatseekins

dontstrokeme

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 5, 2007
Port Angeles, WA
Incase there is ever a search!!!

Glen,

Just making sure that if you were wondering if there would be a day where your products were "in the ring" with the full up corperation names......I would say it was a long time ago!!
wink.gif

Saw the mention of Seekins in this review and had to relay the note worthy plug.

http://www.tactical-life.com/online/special-weapons/skunkworks-recon-762mm/

Re: Seekins Precesion, Glen Seekins, heatseekins

You know what, I'll add something here. I have never purchased a Seekins product. HOWEVER, a month ago I came into a NF with Seekins rings on it.

And they are fantastic. I love the design. No huge nut projecting out of the side. They are very clean, with simple compact lines.

Kudos to Glen on a great design.

I'm on my second set of his rings and I flat out love them. If I had to buy another set of rings today they would be Seekins.

I have a set of seekins rings on my 5r with a nf rail.I really like this setup.I am in the process of puting together a short barrel 308.I think seekins rail and rings on this one

Where in that review does it say anything about Seekins? That is Mike Bush's rifle with Badger Rings.....Glenn makes great kit, i will only use his rings because i refuse to have a huge nut hanging off the side of my rings.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadly0311</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where in that review does it say anything about Seekins? That is Mike Bush's rifle with Badger Rings.....Glenn makes great kit, i will only use his rings because i refuse to have a huge nut hanging off the side of my rings. </div></div>

The last sentence or two before the Barrel Spec section, they describe the DBM. Which I can say "Rocks!"

Yes, the review notes the AR style mag release as making the bottom metal stand apart from the others....and I belive the task of giving shooters what they need/ask for, finally is being done in the LR shooting world!!!

Gosh, you guys were making me blush there for a minuet
smile.gif

Mike started with our rings, but felt he liked the nut style better.

That special weapons magazine up in the upper left is our upper, and lower that i designed and build for spikes tactical. You guys should see us in quite a few mags shortly

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gosh, you guys were making me blush there for a minuet
smile.gif

Mike started with our rings, but felt he liked the nut style better.

That special weapons magazine up in the upper left is our upper, and lower that i designed and build for spikes tactical. You guys should see us in quite a few mags shortly </div></div>

I am actually mounting a Zeiss Victory 6-24X56 in your rings right now Glen.

But I'm going to talk Big Doo-Doo about you if the Ultra Mag DBM is not ready this week!!!

I've built out a Seekins lower for a buddy, and it was a work of art. I want several sets of his rings, and the Spikes stuff is slick!