• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Precision SP10M 260REM

Lowlight

HMFIC of this Shit
Staff member
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Apr 12, 2001
    Base of the Rockies
    www.snipershide.com
    Traveled to Seekins Precision last to see the shop and check out the new SP10M (Military / LE) Variant.

I will have some more details, a complete article, and more video !

Saw your pic's on FB. Looking forward to more details and your thoughts on the Seekins 260.
    Love me some auto 260's!

I’ll be very interested to see the details on this thing. I currently have an sp10 on order in 6.5cm that is probably another week or two from delivery. If this is a significant upgrade I may have to change my order.

Is that video published yet? I've looked but have had no luck. I'm getting ready to place an order. Just try to decide on a few sp15s or an sp10.

Just got off the Phone with "Harley" at Seekins Precision, and these SP10M will NOT be sold to the General Public, for Military and LEO Contracts only.

Last edited:
    Really wish Seekins would make a slightly longer handguard to completely cover the gas block on the +2 gas systems. I e-mailed them and they said they were too busy to deal with that...

Are the differences between the SP10M and standard SP10 listed anywhere?

Are the differences between the SP10M and standard SP10 listed anywhere?

No there is no actually difference of parts or Quality of parts, but they will be produced in any configuration the FEDS or The Police Departments want. And Seekins gains the contracts and makes a profit from the customized work.

Are these available to the commercial market? What's different from them and a standard SP10?

Read Post #8

look-son-a-fucking-retard-16147649.png

• Haha
    Reactions: sabrecross
    The SP10 is the same rifle, parts wise

The M variant is built one at a time using several extra layers of QC. Then certain parts are locked in place.

You will get the same results from an SP10 for less money, the civilian variant is every bit as capable.

They are looking at longer handguards, that was talked about.

More and more Military and LE are after bulletproof Semi Autos that can also shoot sub 1/2 MOA on command as the rule vs the exception to the rules. They also require a different level of support which is built into the "M" Variant. An example, if a system needs a barrel change they swap the entire upper, but also it includes a replacement system is the rifle is taken offline for any reason.

For the average guy you just want the SP10, not the SP10M, but for all the Military & LE guys reading this, you all want the M

PS, I returned home Sunday afternoon, I shot hours of video, and dropped this Field Video on Monday, I have not dropped any others yet, it takes at least 4 hours to edit a 3 minute video for me, give me a break on timing

The SP10 is the same rifle, parts wise

The M variant is built one at a time using several extra layers of QC. Then certain parts are locked in place.

You will get the same results from an SP10 for less money, the civilian variant is every bit as capable.

They are looking at longer handguards, that was talked about.

More and more Military and LE are after bulletproof Semi Autos that can also shoot sub 1/2 MOA on command as the rule vs the exception to the rules. They also require a different level of support which is built into the "M" Variant. An example, if a system needs a barrel change they swap the entire upper, but also it includes a replacement system is the rifle is taken offline for any reason.

For the average guy you just want the SP10, not the SP10M, but for all the Military & LE guys reading this, you all want the M

PS, I returned home Sunday afternoon, I shot hours of video, and dropped this Field Video on Monday, I have not dropped any others yet, it takes at least 4 hours to edit a 3 minute video for me, give me a break on timing

LL, how do you feel about this rifle compared to the JP LRP-07?

Reactions: Stevo3556