• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Precision status..

Glen Seekins

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2004
lewiston, ID
www.seekinsprecision.com
Our employees have been working very hard and are excited to have some family time!
Seekins Precision will be shut down from Monday Dec 24 thru January 2 for Christmas and New Year’s holiday. Also, due to the recent events, we are overwhelmed with calls to the point the answering machine can’t even keep up so the phone is not the best way to get ahold of us. I will however be answering emails and a couple of us will be keeping the machines running 24/7 over the holidays. We will call you back as soon as we can if you leave a message but it’s going to be a few days before we can get back to you. The best thing to do right now is to send us an email if you have any questions – [email protected]. All orders need to be done thru the website www.seekinsprecision .com. We cannot take an order via email or PM because we don’t get the info we need to get you into our system.
We are backordered on AR lowers, but we are taking orders for them and we make quite a few, so the wait might not be as long as one thinks…. We aren’t going to charge until we ship, so if you want anything just place your order online and please be patient with us until this storm settles a bit.

Re: Seekins Precision status..

Any Pmags in stock?
laugh.gif

Come on Seekins rifle....glad I got my order in early!!

Glen,

I'll do a .308 AR build off a Seekins upper/lower the minute they're available! Have a great Christmas and break.

Order placed, thanks. Didn't see anywhere to put in FFL info. Do you guys just call before you ship, or should I have put the # in there somewhere?

If we have everything we need to process your order you will get a tracking number when it ships. No way we can call everyone prior to.

Send in your FFL copy to [email protected] and make sure your name is on the email somewhere so we know what person the FFL is for.

Right now, if you could sign up on the website as your business we will adjust the prices when we put them in. Either that or send us a email and we will put it in that way.

I called earlier today and was told 6 months for a lower, is this correct?

For the guys looking to start or finish a build, <span style="text-decoration: underline">not buy to gouge the hell out of another</span>, Glen's billet uppers are in stock at Primary Arms..

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JeffBox</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I called earlier today and was told 6 months for a lower, is this correct? </div></div>

Seems to be about what everyone says. If that's the case many will never get one.

Orders are literally coming in faster than 2 people can key them into the system. Right now, it wont be 6mo, but we are saying 6-8 because it could be if something unforeseen in our supply chain changes. One time this year we purchased all of the 7075 plate in the north west..I cant control supply of material, coating and other things we dont have control over. If tomarow was like today it WILL be 6 months..

We can build allot of lowers. We dont charge until it ships... One thing is for certain, if you wait and dont order you wont get one for a long time

just placed an order for a lower, i am already thinking I should have got 2.. thanks for the great customer service!

Glen,

Can you say when some iRMT-R uppers will hit the dealers?

Would you guys leave Glen alone so he can finish my rifle! LOL
wink.gif

On the 2nd forgings will be running 24/7 on every machine we have. I have a bunch of material i want to get off the floor..I will open pre-ordering for them in a couple days. I did not get our magwell broach yet, so they take allot longer to machine than we planned, our price is $125 each

Rob, maybe i will send you a pic just to tease you
smile.gif

Man that ain't right! LOL

Placed an order today. Sending a couple people your way.

Just ordered two lowers. Hope production beats whatever half-baked legislation is on the way.

Just ordered a lower.
Can my FFL mail you his FFL? He is a little old school....

Mail it to the address on the website, but make sure your name is on it somewhere so i can match it up with your order.

When we get back on the 2nd we will be shipping allot of lowers out. We have a ton in coating and will have a good flow thru January. Don't screw around if we don't have a place to ship your lower to!...
If you order a part that has to be shipped to a FFL and we don't have a FFL on file to ship to...when we get to you on the list <span style="font-weight: bold">you will be skipped!</span> Im not going to babysit and call everyone for a FFL because it would take months. Make sure and email [email protected] a FFL you intend to use. If you are not sure if we have it or not just send another. Make sure your name is associated so i can match it up with your order.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Make sure your name is associated so i can match it up with your order. </div></div> Seems every time I've talked with an FFL holder before shipping a firearm to them they mention how often people neglect to do this.

Glen is THE MAN....he took care of (2) of my lowers!!

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/gGWfq6T9Cjk&list=UUqYhWJBYUFC6W3NRR-g5b7g&index=10"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/gGWfq6T9Cjk&list=UUqYhWJBYUFC6W3NRR-g5b7g&index=10" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Glen, do you have an ETA for your uppers? I went to Primary Arms site and found nothing on your uppers.
Steve

We are backordered on uppers and lowers with no ETA. I know you would like even a rough estimate for lead time, but I would rather be honest than tell you what you want to hear. We manufacture all of our products in house so we will not be hindered by waiting on another vendor like many are. Please, just be patient with us and we will get you shipped out as fast as we can. If you have multiple things on order we will ship your lower out separately if the other parts are not ready when the lower is.

Guys, i cannot stress this enough... I have a huge amount of orders without a FFL to ship to. If its not in our inbox by the time we ship your order you will go to the end of the line. when we are done with all of this craziness we will call and see if we can figure it out, but im not holding anyone's hand on this. Its either here, or your skipped and your lower goes to the next person in line. Sorry to be so blunt about it, but we cant track down 1000's of people. Its just not going to happen.

Is there a fax # I can have my FFL fax it to or would a *.pdf or other digital copy work? It's not the .44 cents i'm worried about, it's the post office. Thanks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mail it to the address on the website, but make sure your name is on it somewhere so i can match it up with your order.

When we get back on the 2nd we will be shipping allot of lowers out. We have a ton in coating and will have a good flow thru January. Don't screw around if we don't have a place to ship your lower to!...
If you order a part that has to be shipped to a FFL and we don't have a FFL on file to ship to...when we get to you on the list <span style="font-weight: bold">you will be skipped!</span> Im not going to babysit and call everyone for a FFL because it would take months. Make sure and email [email protected] a FFL you intend to use. If you are not sure if we have it or not just send another. Make sure your name is associated so i can match it up with your order. </div></div>

Just emailed a different FFL to have him email you his FFL
Hope he emails me when he sends.
I just ordered an iMrt-3 upper also
I like things matching

Ordered up a couple lowers; thanks for all the feedback Glen, and for not jacking up the prices. Seekins will continue getting my business.

FFL info inbound with my info attached

What is the easiest to change my 1 lower order to 2 lowers?

Best way to change your order is just submit another one. We might be able to catch it, might not but if we dont we will refund your extra shipping ..

We should be good if you sent in a email. We always get them, very rare that we dont. You will get a tracking number from us when we ship as long as your email address you gave us is correct

smile.gif
Thank you! Have a merry Christmas !

Ordered a second lower. Never received the confirmation email. Might of spelled it wrong.
Thank you. Merry Xmas

I have seen some posts on here and on your forum that you have a 308 lower in the works... how is the work coming along on them. Might we be seeing these soon?

Sent an email to the listed email address on my rifle order. Ordered on 21 Nov. Saw this post about passing over orders without an FFL on file. I will be sending mine shortly as I am currently oversees and have to work this through my father. Been a little busy and this slipped. I want to ensure my rifle order was not passed over.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the 2nd forgings will be running 24/7 on every machine we have. I have a bunch of material i want to get off the floor..I will open pre-ordering for them in a couple days. I did not get our magwell broach yet, so they take allot longer to machine than we planned, our price is $125 each

smile.gif
</div></div>

Is there any further information available about this pre-order? This is the first I've heard of Seekins offering a standard forged lower and the price sounds great.

+1. I'd be in for some of those for sure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Petey</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On the 2nd forgings will be running 24/7 on every machine we have. I have a bunch of material i want to get off the floor..I will open pre-ordering for them in a couple days. I did not get our magwell broach yet, so they take allot longer to machine than we planned, our price is $125 each

smile.gif
</div></div>

Is there any further information available about this pre-order? This is the first I've heard of Seekins offering a standard forged lower and the price sounds great.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TXMedic</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have seen some posts on here and on your forum that you have a 308 lower in the works... how is the work coming along on them. Might we be seeing these soon?
</div></div>
I keep checking every day...figure an annoucement will just come out and anyone interested will have to be right on top of it.

Yeah, its either a SP or a Mega set... I would like to have the set (either) and a few mags just in case. I was planning on building, but not this soon.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jqk407</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glen,

Can you say when some iRMT-R uppers will hit the dealers?</div></div>

I have a few of these uppers in stock if you're still interested...
Follow the link in my sig and you'll find them in the store. Prices are MSRP.

Mike

Just spoke will my FFL and he emailed you his license.
Just need to figure out why I did not get 3rd email confirmation for a lower I ordered.