• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins Precision's new facility

Glen Seekins

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2004
lewiston, ID
www.seekinsprecision.com
Yup, Im still alive and kicking! Few guys have been ribbing me wondering where the heck i went to, so i figured i better get back on the hide wagon! .. This year has kicked my ass to say the least thanks to the Jackass's running this country! Lots of long hours and very little time for anything fun this yer. I have been poking my head in here quite often to see whats up. Just haven't had too much time to post but after next week im finally freeing up so i can get back normal.

I owe you guys and especially Frank a huge thank you for letting me get our start on this website way back when??? :) Almost 10 years ago i was cranking out scope rings on a little cnc in my garage. Fast forward a bit and were over 30 employees, moved twice and in the middle of building a new facility to bring you even more awesomeness!

Didn't quite know where to put this but i will keep it updated as we progress.

We will post pics and video's like the one attached as the build progresses. You can also follow the build on our Facebook page.

Thank you to all of our awesome customers!!

Here are a few pics and our sign going up! 40 acres total between the airport and the country club. The road and dirt work is finished. Next week they pour the 26,000 sqft slab. I will update with some more pics after next week!

THANK YOU!!!

Seekins Precision Sign Installation Timelapse Video - YouTube

Glen, love the new land you guys got. Nice work,

We appreciate the high quality gear you are producing, keep up the good effort

Thanks,

Jake

Excellent Glen. Glad you guys are growing. Great company, products and people. Congrats.

That's awesome, Glen!! Thanks for the update. Look forward to seeing things progress (and of course...seeing the end results and the growth/development of a fine American business like yours)!!

God bless, brother!!

I'll be buying another set of rings in the next couple of weeks. Just apply that to your building fund.