• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Seekins Products

BBsteel

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 17, 2010
MN
Anyone know of a place that has a Rem 700 short action 20 MOA Seekins rail in stock and ready to ship. I've been waiting for a few sites I'd like to buy from but I now have all my components but this for my next build ready to send out. I really want everything cerakoted at once hence the importance. Thanks for any help!

Re: Seekins Products

I was wanting to order some Seekins stuff for the last couple months from Liberty.......... always out of stock. Finally just called Seekins directly and was told there was no supply shortage & that they had plenty of stock. Ordered directly through them. Savage rail and SRS rail will be here Monday.

Would have ordered from SWFA, but they didn't carry the SRS rail and it saved me $'s just ordering from Seekins directly only paying one shipping charge.

Just call before you order and verify they have your item in stock. Nothing worse than clicking in an order, then a day or two later getting an e-mail stating your item is on back order.

Thanks guys. I've checked all listed on here and a few others. Might have to call Seekins direct.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lazy21</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Glen is a great guy to deal with </div></div>

I'll say. It was great taking to Glen yesterday.

Just got my Seekins gear from SWFA. They were one of the few I found that had any Seekins gear in stock ready to ship. Good luck.