• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins SP10- ATC muzzle brake included?

rmiked

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
Nov 8, 2023
My SP10 should be at my FFL today by 700 PM. The pictures online don’t show the Muzzle brake installed but rather the thread protector. The seller description says it includes the muzzle brake in the box but not installed. I called to specifically ask about this and was told “yes, muzzle brake in the box”. Is this true for people that have purchased one? I watched a product review by Matty Nelson and he said the muzzle brake comes with each rifle. That guy is a very interesting person. He is apparently an amazing Ironman type guy with military experience. Seems incredibly knowledgeable about all things shooting. And seems to have an energy level that is exceptional. To be honest, one of the reasons I purchased a Seekins is from the attitudes displayed by him in various videos whether it’s demonstrating how to adjust the gas block or giving a factory tour or being involved with Glen giving a custom made rifle to a decorated war veteran. These guys present an attitude that’s easy to buy into. Should I ever need service, I don’t expect to be disappointed. Can’t wait to get my rifle, most likely tomorrow.

Dude… we get that you’re jizzing yourself over your new rifle before you even get it, but why don’t you step away from the keyboard and wait until you get your rifle in hand too go wild?

You’ve had a thread about shooting one round at a time to not have a mag hang down on the bench, another thread about will this SR25 mag fit my SR25 pattern gun, two about cleaning and cleaning rods, one “guess my velocity”, and now this since you’ve ordered the thing and you haven’t even put hands on it.

You ordered a nice rifle and you’re a few hours away from finding out if it comes with a brake in the box or not. If it doesn’t and you have to wait until tomorrow to order one or get Seekins to send one to you the sun will still rise and if it doesn’t you won’t need one anyway.

Sorry about my excitement. Never ordered a rifle like this. New to ARs. I’ll calm down.

Well , I know the answer to the question , “does the SP10 come with a muzzle brake?’. No, it does not.But I still need some scope rings. I think 1.35” high will work.