• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins SP10 scope cant

406ghost

Private
Minuteman
Nov 28, 2023
Utah
Do i need a 0 MOA or 20 MOA scope mount for SP10 in 6.5CM? scope will be a Nightforce 4-32x50. I apologize if this has been asked before, i searched the forum and can’t find an answer. Will be shooting up to 1200Yds.

What kind of distances do you see yourself shooting with this rifle? If you are wanting to go long then a 20moa base makes sense

Have same gun and scope and a 20 MOA mount. Mainly because I remember needing a 30mm a to get my bolt gun and S&B out to a mile in the turrets. No the 6.5 isn’t a mile cartridge, I just wanted to try it.
I’d bet that if you run the ballistics for your ammo in that gun and you’d probably be just fine to 1200 with a 0moa because of all the adjustment in the scope. Having said that though, a 20moa isn’t going to hurt you as you’ll still get a 100yd zero.

Have same gun and scope and a 20 MOA mount. Mainly because I remember needing a 30mm a to get my bolt gun and S&B out to a mile in the turrets. No the 6.5 isn’t a mile cartridge, I just wanted to try it.
I’d bet that if you run the ballistics for your ammo in that gun and you’d probably be just fine to 1200 with a 0moa because of all the adjustment in the scope. Having said that though, a 20moa isn’t going to hurt you as you’ll still get a 100yd zero.
Thanks, getting a 100yd zero was one of my concerns.