• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seekins SPX SBR

Glen Seekins

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2004
lewiston, ID
www.seekinsprecision.com
Lots of people been asking for pics and such. This is one of 4 rifles we are offering this year. We were very pleased with how popular this gun was for us at SHOT
The SPX is at home with suppressed subsonic rounds as well as full power rounds with or without a suppressor. At the heart of the SPX you will find the SP Billet iMRT-R upper and SP Gen 2 lower precisely fitted to the Rock Creek cut rifled 8” barrel and a Geissele SSA-E trigger. This is an out of the box rifle that you can swap parts but not upgrade in quality.

SPX Specs:
300aac Blackout or 223/556 (wylde)
Magpul ACS-L or STR stock
Ergo delux grip
Geissele SSA-E trigger
SP Low mass M16 carrier (Melonite coated)
SP Gen 2 lower
SP Billet iRMT-R upper
BCM Mod 3 charging handle
SP MCSR Rail system
Rock Cut rifled 8” barrel
Melonited gas tube
SP adjustable gas block (melonite coated)
H2 Buffer
M4 Feed ramps
MSRP $2650 (NFA tax, sights and suppressor not included)

6767901481_840c748630_z.jpg

6767900723_f12559d268_z.jpg

6767900925_a66660aeca_z.jpg

6767938565_25a94d65f8_z.jpg

6767900633_268a9e74c4_z.jpg

6767938437_83e76b9ae1_z.jpg

Re: Seekins SPX SBR

Looks like a ton of fun, especially in 300 blk.

Its not a quick change, it uses our barrel nut you see pictured but uses a standard wrench (1-1/8") instead of something special. You have to remove the hand guard to get the barrel off. It is very easy to change barrels on the iRMT uppers because there is no timing to line up gas tubes.

Should have mentioned, this rifle can be had with different components if you dont like the stock, trigger or need a 14.5" barrel with pinned flash hider or 16" threaded barrel. All of our rifles are easily changed to fit your needs

Hole-leee shitballs! That is awesome. I'd love to have one in 300blk

Nice to see some real good pictures of it. Wish I could have one of each. So is that a heat sink that Rock built into the barrel or does it thread on?

Also curious about the heat sink that barrel looks huge/super heavy. Maybe its just the angle of the barrel picture? Whats the weight of the gun pictured without suppressor and what suppressor is that sdn-6?

It looks bad ass BTW!

They look incredible, just one thing...when are you going to be making these in .308? Later this year, or perhaps 2013?

Thanks, I tried to put the best package together i could and we think this one is a winner
smile.gif

Our 223 platforms are our test bed for the 308's we are currently working on. Im about a year behind on the 308 because its not exactly the way i want it to be. Sometime in the next three months i should be shooting and testing our 308 platform. We will be offering a big brother version, so no worries

Glen,
Guess you might have missed my question earlier, but when are these gonna be available to order? Got my refund check coming shortly
grin.gif
!

Sorry, If you want one you better order now because the backlog is growing daily. Depending on what configuration you want we will be shipping Mid February. Also, Huston Armory is one of our distributors and they will have the first 25 shipped to them.

More info.....
<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/KZ40IR1Mqk4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/KZ40IR1Mqk4&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

I think I need one of these, just not sure exactly why other than KOOL............