• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Seekins stuff in stock: 1-inch rings, rails, SRS!

LibertyOptics

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 20, 2004
Kalispell Montana
www.libertyoptics.com
Hiders,

We finally got Seekins 1-inch rings in stock, for $109 delivered. Due to the limited supply, we will not add to the website unless they do not sell here. Posted here only.

We have got Remy SA rails (20moa) back in stock! Still $99 delivered! added to the website.

Finally, the SRS (Sling Rail System) for McMillian stocks has arrived! Many of you have asked for this, these are $40 shipped, added to the website under "Accessories".

Thanks for your kind support. It is truly appreciated.

Scott

PS - 34mm rings, and 30mm low and medium rings will be here soon. we should be GTG for awhile after that.

Re: Seekins stuff in stock: 1-inch rings, rails, SRS!

Guys Scott is also getting a huge supply of 30mm and 34mm rings and they will start shipping out to him tomarow. From now on, we should be able to keep him fully stocked up
smile.gif

Yes!!!!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: heatseekins</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guys Scott is also getting a huge supply of 30mm and 34mm rings and they will start shipping out to him tomarow. From now on, we should be able to keep him fully stocked up
smile.gif
</div></div>

Glen
has there been any more thoughts or plans to making 4/6 screw rings in 34mm. I know you had said if you were to make run of these you would only do some popular sizes I'm not sure if these fall in this category

I need a set of the above in the 34 mm to fit my premier when it gets here. that means I hope you make them in the next couple of months

Scott/Glen

Thanks for the 1" ring sets.

Scott has 30 sets of 30mm rings in rout. Next week he will be completely stocked up on 34mm rings. This go around we built a few month supply for everyone, so NO MORE WAITING>>>>>>
smile.gif

6 screw and 4/6 combo sets are a reality. Next week we get anther cnc delivered that's going to send our production thru the roof..

How about 20 MOA non-Accutrigger Savage bases?

laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ejd049</div><div class="ubbcode-body">any 1in left? </div></div>

Yes, a couple of sets.

Scott

Im waiting on a new Millet LRS-1 IR to come in to try out and if it does ok, I will probably put some Seekins 34mm rings on it since from what I hear the ones that come with it are a bit lightweight.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im waiting on a new Millet LRS-1 IR to come in to try out and if it does ok, I will probably put some Seekins 34mm rings on it since from what I hear the ones that come with it are a bit lightweight. </div></div>

I think that is a 35mm tube, so you will need the 35mm rings.

Scott

No joy on the Savage base Scott?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JLM</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No joy on the Savage base Scott?

</div></div>

Which Savage base? I have a few items here that I don't know who they belong to.

Scott

Just wanted to know if you had one in stock perchance. 20 MOA for a non-Accutrigger receiver.

Thanks!

ETA: Short action.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LibertyOptics</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flounderv2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Im waiting on a new Millet LRS-1 IR to come in to try out and if it does ok, I will probably put some Seekins 34mm rings on it since from what I hear the ones that come with it are a bit lightweight. </div></div>

I think that is a 35mm tube, so you will need the 35mm rings.

Scott
</div></div>

You sir are correct... Are you going to be getting any 35mm rings?