• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

GMAC7949

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2009
Texas
Hey has anyone recieved PM's from Glen?
I tried to pm him to find out if he has recieved the 308 mags for his bottom metal and his mail box is full and cant take anymore.
Hope everything is OK.
cant wait to get my order.

Re: Seekins

His last post was yesterday on the 6mm Crusader thread. I expect you'll hear from him soon unless he is ignoring 10 rnd mag requests.

Im not ignoring anyone, just working hard and trying to get back to everyone. My PM's are flooded over, voicmail and email are as well. there is just one of my to go around and im spread a bit thin...I will get to you
smile.gif

10rd mags are a ways out. I replied on the thread about them. I WILL do them like i said. Its just not something that happens overnight..

No he is waiting on 5 round mags to come in.
I talked to him on the phone and he said they would be in in a couple of weeks.

We expected all the mags to be here about 3 weeks agao and tomarow we are receiving the 338 mags. They were ordered first by about 2 weeks so i expect the 308 mags to follow, but also be 2-3 weeks behind schedule. WSM mags are in there somewhere too they are all 5 rd mags. The place that builds my mag bodies are good at what they do and therefore they are busy, but i would rather wait for known good quality than risk going with another supplier and new tooling. I did order enough mags for about 6-9 months...

Thanks Glen
I cant wait!! I have seen pics of your bottom metal and it looks top shelf.
Contacted Gene Williams and he is going to inlet my stock to fit your bottom metal, He has done some and he comes highly recominded.
This is my first Bolt build and if I could do this for a living I would, I have built a few high end AR15 rifles that we shoot clay pigions at 500 yards so I was wanting to build something to get out further and start competing.
by the way after I finish my bolt action I would like to build another AR15 using your lower.
Thanks Garry