• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seems like a good deal for only $750k

Re: Seams like a good deal for only $750k

Living in a hole... yay... lol

Now this is a little more on the spendy side, but if I had $13.5 million... SOLD!

Would be a badass 2nd (well, maybe 5th) home.

Would be a great conversation starter...

'So we're thinking about taking a trip to the missile silo next weekend..'

Parker

That is really unique. I heard stories that places like that existed, the pictures were worth the read. Now, any lenders on here want to approve me for a 750K mortgage?

It really has it all- Acreage, nice home, airstrip, subterranean fortress.

Probably enough room for a decent rifle range, above and below ground.

No thanks. I'll stick to my little 29 acre ranchette in WYOMING.

Not sure that's zoned for shooting in your back yard.

Pretty sure a guy could use that airstrip for drag racing too, for emergency drag-racing situations

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Joel.B</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Probably enough room for a decent rifle range, above and below ground. </div></div>
That's what the airstrip is for! Drive down to set up and look at targets...pretty nice!

Pretty cool looking place. Endless possibilities what you could do with the silo as well. Imagine opening the silo doors to a pool on the uppermost level... ahh...if only I were rich haha

Looks nice if youre into the cave dwelling experiance. j.k.
I like the idea of a private airport and that blast door would make for one hell of a secure gun room too!

Only 750K - I should buy two.
cool.gif

I'm sure it cost a lot more to build that, let alone build it today.

Re: Seems like a good deal for only $750k

The whole package is actually $1,760,000 for everything. But dropped from $4.6 mill its a hell of a bargain.....right? bitchen for sure. One major downside, its in NY.

Re: Seems like a good deal for only $750k

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gathert</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Funny how that island for sale has 0 beds and 0.75 baths. </div></div>

Lol... And did you see the annual taxes on it? Most expensive 0.75 bath in history...