• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sekins Pecision C S

Snuby642

Two Star General
Minuteman
  • Feb 11, 2017
    Hello (Snuby642)

Your new gas block will be on its way.

Thank you for choosing Seekins Precision.

The Customer Service Team

I recived this e-mail 3 hours after contactind CS at Seekins Precision after calling them about a problem that came up.

This is outstanding service all day long. I will not hesitate to continue to buy from Seekins Precision.

Snuby642

Ive had the same experience. Got a 20moa cantilever mount and there were some metal shavings in the threads thar galled up the ring screw holes, they said run a tap if you need it now or we can send you a brand new one right meow.

Reactions: Snuby642
    My rings were missing screws. Emailed them 6pm. Had a reply 11 am the next day. They said they'd get them out. Sent an email and asked if I could pay for express shipping. Received a call. They said sure its $28 and you'll have it in 2 days. Or we will ship it on our dime and you'll have it in 3.

Got my screws 3 days and went to shooting. They are becoming my go to. Just need those pesky RPR handguards to come back in stock!

I’ve had nothing but good expierence with Seekins dating back 10yrs+. Solid shop

Fantastic CS from Seekins on an SP10 (308) that was purchased 20 months ago. Sent it in for some outstanding issues. Mike gave me a detailed debrief today on everything that they tested and replaced. Btw, they used a similar cartridge (168fgmm) and same suppressor (TBAC Ultra 7) to run all of the tests (over 30 rounds). Heading back my way tomorrow.

Update 4 days later I have my replacement part in hand.

That is outstanding.
    Thanks Seekins Precision.

20210424_162056.jpg

Fantastic CS from Seekins on an SP10 (308) that was purchased 20 months ago. Sent it in for some outstanding issues. Mike gave me a detailed debrief today on everything that they tested and replaced. Btw, they used a similar cartridge (168fgmm) and same suppressor (TBAC Ultra 7) to run all of the tests (over 30 rounds). Heading back my way tomorrow.
    Mounted and re-zero’d the Spuhr-ATACR combo with the fixes. Shot 75 rds after zero, gas and blowback issues were corrected. Buffer spring is an odd feel, but the SP10 is running tight at 100-400, with 5 shot groupings less than 1 MOA. Many thanks to the hard working crew at Seekins!