• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Fieldcraft Self Sponsor Training!!!

EnforcerOfLaw

Private
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2008
Northwest Kansas
I know there are many sniper schools that you can self sponsor through arround America. I have heard of Gunsight in Arizona and a few others!! I am going to start training with our County Sheriff's Office Sniper team soon (if I can get the days off to coincide) I was wandering however what other Long Range Marksmanship school there were out there that someone could self sponsor through.

I am self sponsoring through a Peace Officer School Right now. This is something I looking into setting as a Vacation next Summer (2010). That is if the County I work for can not send me because of budget reasons! (Sometimes you have to advance yourself on your own dime in law enforcement unfortunately!)

Thank you for any advice or information on LRM Schools in America!!!

Re: Self Sponsor Training!!!

NRA LEAD offers the Precision Rifle Instructor Course although it's geared towards "teaching the trainer" vs. an "operator" course.

Others will probably steer you towards Rifles Only, but I have no personal experience with the facility yet. (hope to change that next year).

As LongWolf said contact the NRA for a Percision Rifle Instructor there might be one in your area for LEO or contact me by PM and I can find you one.

not sure where u are from but the ohio state highway patrol teaches a very good basic sniper school for LE. the provide room / 3 meals a day at a very reasonable price. if your interested send me a pm. LRRP

centermass inc, crosshairs inc, and snipercraft are all good companies that train le

Badlands is having a Basic class coming up soon great instructors and training.