• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sell/Trade: Noveske CHF 16" midlength, 5.56 barrel $300

Jay5oh

Minuteman
Jul 14, 2007
Noveske barrel for sale.

Specs: Noveske CHF, 16", Midlength, 5.56, 1:7 twist, phosphate finish I believe it is the barrel in the link below. *barrel only, no gas block or gas tube*
https://www.noveske.com/products/chf-chrome-lined-lo-pro-5-56
Condition: New, unfired in sealed bag. Took another look today 11/22 and it does not appear to have any blemishes. Appears to show some handling/finish wear...hard to see through the plastic. Using a flashlight trying to photo the barrel stamp it seemed like some finish wear on the barrel like it rubbed other barrels in transit or something in one spot in front of where the barrel nut would be. Could just be reflection from the flashlight. Will try to photograph upon request.
Price: $300 shipped
Payment: Paypal $300 net to me or USPS Money Order due in 5 business days from deal being made.
Shipping: I can ship on fridays and saturdays. Possibly through the week but always friday and saturday.
Other: Please post in this thread that you will take it and IM or email.
Trades: Trijicon MRO (SN above 90,000) / Steiner P4Xi 1-4 / Burris RT6 / Ruger 22/45 MK4 / CZ P-10 / S&W M&P 9 2.0 5" FDE / FN FNX9 / Trijicon RMR01 / Trijicon RMR06

nov1-692478.JPG

nov2-692480.JPG

Last edited: