• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

SOLD Selling 6mm Arc Rifle Ar15

BiggBeans

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 20, 2017
Kansas
Have a 6mm Arc Rifle for sale. Specs are as follows

18" Proof Research Stainless Barrel 1/7.5 twist

15" Seekins Sp3v Hanguard

Christensen Arms Upper and Lower Receivers

JP LoMass BCG with JP Bolt

Jp Silent Captured Buffer Assembly

Gieselle SSA-E 2 Stage Trigger

Magpul PRS Gen 2 Stock

Seekins Precision Adjustable Gas Block

A few bumps and scratches here and there

Less than 20 rounds through this rifle. Have a couple ARCS and selling this one, keeping the mag for my other rifle.

$1800 for rifle only

Scope, Mount, muzzle brake & Bipod not included

0304D22B-0BE3-45EF-A57B-502213ADC4E6.jpeg
4C6EC171-1435-492F-8B69-4B3FD4C57F62.jpeg

Reactions: BigBC
How does it shoot?

I only loaded some 87gr vmax as i was going to use it for coyotes. And i loaded a couple tenths under max and it easily shot 1/2” - 3/4” other then that i have not done any load development. Its a proof barrel. It will shoot.

Wat was the velocity wit the 87gr vmax bullets thanks

Wat was the velocity wit the 87gr vmax bullets thanks

Not sure, could not mount my v3 onto the barrel because not enough space between handguard and muzzle brake. Was going to buy an MKM mount so i could get velocity on this rifle. But as of yet have not done that. Im running a bolt action arc at the moment and was getting 3k out of a 20” barrel. I imagine ill get 2800ish out of this 18” semi auto.