• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Selling AK, mags and ammo to local guy. How much ?

SmokeRolls

Nobody important
Minuteman
Aug 25, 2008
Kentucky
Selling my AK 47 side folder, Ammo, 30 rd mags, 1 ten round mag and I dont know what a fair price would be now that demand is thru the roof.
Need your help, hes bugging me and everyone of the gun shops are just about sold out and frantically busy.
I think I have about 600 rounds of wolf HP but maybe more, if I knew what a 1,000 rounds were going for and what the mags are going for that would be a great help.
I don't want to base my price on some of the over inflated freaks on Gun broker but I don't want to give it away either, christmas is coming and work is slow.
Thanks guys
...SmokeRolls

Re: Selling AK, mags and ammo to local guy. How much ?

anybody got any idea on $
...SmokeRolls

1000 rounds of Tula I can (could last week) buy for under $300. I don't know which AK you have, 30 rnd mags were $25 here in Colorado, now they only sell them to you if you're buying a gun. Just Google your AK

what type of AK do you have? Marking on the front trunion and underneath where the trigger guard is would help. Lastly, was there a number of the 30 rd mags or one?

Since you said you're not wanting to capitalize on the recent murder spree in CT, I'd price your ammo at 6.00 to 6.50/box (180.00ish). I can still buy it for 5.99/box at my local. Other details would help.

Honest answer for that package here in Eugene, Oregon is $2,000.00

Do not feel bad about charging today's price for today's sale.

You ain't gonna be able to buy ammo at good prices for a YEAR!

BMT

Is this guy a friend or neighbor? My feeling is, sell it for what was a fair price before all the craziness started. I would at least get what you paid for out of it, and maybe a small profit. But I wouldn't stick it to him. Who knows, maybe he ends up saving your life with it one day.

I sold it for fair maket price ( before the panic )with just a smidgen profit, im good with that.
Thanks for all the advice and imput. You all have a merr y christmas and may you all open your presents in the morning and find a Terry Cross built or Gap rifle
smile.gif
and may your stocking be stuffed with a S&B scope hahaha
....SmokeRolls