• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Selling commercial suppressor accessories used

This is a general question, not a for sale ad. I understand the rules here.

Can an individual sell a commercial suppressor accessory secondhand if it is something that doesn't work or fit on their can?
How did you get it if it doesn't fit on your can? That may be a clue as to being able to resell it. I have seen endcaps that you can buy straight away just like buying a rifle sling so I doubt that it is illegal to resell or purchase one.

i'm a dumb ass and just bought it blindly from a legit online store. i am building a form 1, got my stamp and started drilling away. i messed the included end cap up and it isn't close to concentric. i was looking for a commercial one and bought a silencerco end cap. the threads don't match. looking to off load it

Will they take it back? Other wise just list it for sale there are a lot of Silencerco owners out there that may be interested. Then I would contact one of the suppressor builders here and see if they can supply the part you need.

the short answer is no i can't return it. there is a longer story that involves appropriate customer service and an offer on their part but it didn't really help me. i wanted to list it here but was concerned. hence the post.

in terms of getting the correct part, i've got an line in to the company i got my kit from and waiting to hear back about what my options are.

Reactions: AllenOne1