• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Selling Custom 50 Ackley Improved and Lifted Hummer H2

AIorBust

Private
Minuteman
Jul 18, 2012
Selling my custom 50AI and accessories... To include the H2 with 23k miles in the background.

The 50 is on a McMillan repeating action. A Bartlein barrel with 250 rounds down the tube, Mounted in a Cadex chasis, cyclops suppressor, S&B 5-25-56 scope with Horus reticle on a Sphur mount, 3 mags from McMillan and 1 from Cadex. 750 ish round of 750 gr AMax projos, If local I have all the H50BMG powder you will need for years, Corbin swag press with the 50AI dies, Neck Turner, also the reamer this barrel was machined with so after you shoot this barrel out a new one can be made. All machine work done by APS. It seems to be about a 1.25 MOA gun with the suppressor on with me behind the trigger. Without the suppressor I bet better groups could easily be had as the recoil with the suppressor can be very stiff with the can on. I load my ammo to about 2810 FPS. and the recoil is very manageable. Without the silencer recoil is very light when shooting about 2800ish FPS. When loaded to shoot over 2950 the recoil is significant. Pressure signs develop around 3000FPS. I have brass that has been loaded to 2810 FPS that has been fired 27 times and counting. I also have about 450 pieces of new RWS brass. I'm sure I'm leaving something out.

My FFL to your FFL
Suppressor to be transferred on a Form 4 to your Class 3 dealer
30K OBO

On to the H2

No accidents/clear title, 23K miles,... Yep read that again 23K miles! Lots of extras to include Fabtech 6 inch lift, upgraded Kryptonite Death Grip tie rods and center link (weak link in the H2), Pitman arm, Cognito Upper Control Arms, shock loops, Fox reservoir shocks all the way around with duals up front, 10,000 LB winch, Viper security system with lots of upgrades to give you peace of mind, Road Armor bumpers front and rear (these are no longer in production), aftermarket floor liners, leather seat protectors for front and middle row seats, 38 inch; Toyo Open Country MTs with less than 700 miles on them (5 tires including the spare included in the rotation), Fuel 20 inch wheels, 4.88 gears to compensate for lift and tires, high capacity transmission pan to keep trans temp low, AMP Research power steps, and I'm sure I'm leaving something out! No expense spared , All work complete by local 4 wheel parts that specialize in lifted rigs, All records, No accidents, Body in great shape with the exception of 3 small imperfections in the paint included in the photos. Never drove it when there was salt on the road but was undercoated as a protective measure. Always garaged. This drives MUCH better than a stock H2, you can steer it with two fingers and there is significantly less wind noise that was problematic in stock H2s because of all the plastic components in the front bumper. Never off roaded and always babied when the light turns green.

But don't trust me, verify! I'm open to independent third party inspection (at buyers expense to ensure impartiality) they can plug in their diagnostics tool into the OBD2 port and validate that I always drive this like I wanted it to be a family heirloom.

Terms of sale: If local cash or bank wire. If out of state/country bank wire only. Buyer is responsible for Shipping. If you have any questions just ask.
Over $100K in it.

Asking $75K

Attachments

• Screenshot at Aug 27 16-56-39.png
    Screenshot at Aug 27 16-56-39.png
    752.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited: