• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Selling vehicles??

Dallas4rceMarine

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 5, 2011
Dallas, TX
So I saw a car in the accessories for sale section and was wondering the rules on that? I guess if you had a rifle rack in the back it could be classified as an accessory. Main reason I'm asking tho is I'd like to sell a Harley before I deploy but want to know the rules. Maybe a super moderator will see this and make a ruling. Either sell it in the accessories section or make a new section for people to sell cars, bikes, and quads.. I'd rather it went to a shooter than some weirdo on Craig's list..

I've have seen cars, a very nice 4x4 Chevy PU, motorcycles, and ATVs. Would not call it common, but have seen them.

Good luck with sale, but most of all, stay safe on deployment.

Kinda curious about this question also. Im wanting to offer my car for trade on a 338 Lapua,but wasnt sure on the rules about it.

There is nothing in the "Rules" for the forum that I'm aware of (including those specific to the For Sale sections) that necessarily prohibit selling vehicles, parts, accessories, etc. I have seen several varieties of "vehicles" up for sale and/or for trade by the members here, including some nice bikes.

I'm sure LL or one of the mods will be along to chime in with their take, but judging from past listings/posts for these items...I don't see it being a big deal. YMMV! ;)