• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Semi custom Tikka T3

Bubb

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2007
Pa, York co. Dover
Mark at short action customs put this
together. Bell & Carlson stock, skim
bedded, micro bastard brake, spiral
fluted bolt, tacical bolt knob, aluminum
bolt shroud. Rig is 7 mm mag. Load
Development starts this weekend!

I plan on doing a full write up on load
Development as I do it a little dif than most.
Want to try and shed some light on things.
Using this as a learning curve for me and others..

I'll be getting a tikka in 7mm next month to use as a light weight elk gun and that is exactly what I want to do with it..........looks great!

Looks great I'd swap the bolt shroud, too, while I was at it. Just personal thing there. But I like er, for sure.

Looks great I'd swap the bolt shroud, too, while I was at it. Just personal thing there. But I like er, for sure.

Forgot to add that. Got the bolt handle, shroud kit. Word of advice the tactical bolt handle is freaken huge! Much bigger than any handle I've seen or used??? Not sure if I'm into it?.. My favorite is the APA handle just right size...

Now that the aftermarket is coming up, I have considered a Tikka most recently. The problem is the attribute that makes them appealing (weight) is almost negated when you swap out the Tupperware. I like your build, friend...if I weren't bitten by the 'Custom Build Bug' as of late...and having Chad Dixon right down the road doesn't help...