• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Semi's don't shoot?

Re: Semi's don't shoot?

what ammo are you using?

That really is freaking awesome. If it were on paper, I would frame it... and I think framing groups is stupid.

My Sako Quad has shot a few nice ones like that at 200 but its sporting a Lilja as well so that has a lot to do with it
grin.gif

cool semis, good going

I'm lovin it. I have a 10/22 with a 24" Green Mountain bull barrel that willrun with my 40x to 100yd under MOA with Feral standaed velocity target (I think 714) How many MOA adjustment on the scope from 100 to 200 yd? If you think framing groups is stupid what do you think of someone that carried it in his wallet? It was my dads 7/16" group from his Remington Mohawk in 308. Just to hang on to that rifle for 5 shots was a accomplishment.

Re: cool semis, good going

About 19 minutes with my 18"Frank White SPR and Fed 714, 100yd-200yd.

I laminate good groups and use them for bookmarks.

I had an original M-600 in .308. Too light and the noisy part's too close to the shooter.

Uh, what are you protesting? What did I miss?