• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Senate final vote on HB1927 (Constitutional Carry) is being heard now

I am very interested to see how the Suppressor Freedom Act is going to play out.

Reactions: SilentStalkr
I fear it will never happen, here in Florida.

Two many Northern liberals living here now (or Caribbean refuges in the Miami area) and involved in politics. Furthermore, you have strong resistance to it from major tourist businesses such as "The Rodent..." and the Florida Retail Federation. The Anti 2A forces in FL make much more noise than the Pro-2A forces, That needs to change. We need to start "primarying" these RINO politicians. They don't vote for us because they don't fear us.

They need to start fearing us!

I fear it will never happen, here in Florida.

Two many Northern liberals living here now (or Caribbean refuges in the Miami area) and involved in politics. Furthermore, you have strong resistance to it from major tourist businesses such as "The Rodent..." and the Florida Retail Federation. The Anti 2A forces in FL make much more noise than the Pro-2A forces, That needs to change. We need to start "primarying" these RINO politicians. They don't vote for us because they don't fear us.

They need to start fearing us!
He'll nc we still need purchase permits for handguns. Problem is they are may issue for the permits. They can deny them and claim moral character. We had a sherif here deny all vets permits.

I am very interested to see how the Suppressor Freedom Act is going to play out.

GOA-TX is doing a Q/A on the details of the various bills that passed right now, and what to expect.

After September 1st, someone intending to manufacture suppressors could (doesn't HAVE to) write the AG a letter asking him to file for a declaratory judgement on your ability to manufacture a suppressor. The AG would then do that, and if you get the judgement, you can mfg with impunity.

After one such case, it should be generally alright for anyone in TX to mfg a suppressor made of components that were made in Texas. The fine print of all of that is anyone's guess, though.

Reactions: Mwalex
GOA-TX is doing a Q/A on the details of the various bills that passed right now, and what to expect.

After September 1st, someone intending to manufacture suppressors could (doesn't HAVE to) write the AG a letter asking him to file for a declaratory judgement on your ability to manufacture a suppressor. The AG would then do that, and if you get the judgement, you can mfg with impunity.

After one such case, it should be generally alright for anyone in TX to mfg a suppressor made of components that were made in Texas. The fine print of all of that is anyone's guess, though.
My guess to how it plays out, fed bois let it happen, but anyone that starts an operation and is advertising openly to everyone gets raided.

Feds claim interstate commerce because the steel was smelted somewhere else.

what also would be interesting, is if someone like dead air moved to Texas and started selling to Texans stamp free. Do they still get shut down even though they get large amount of gov orders?

Wake the fuck up.....do any of you really believe the federal government will allow Texas to usurp their authority on this matter??
just another distraction, the governor knows this but is counting on gaining a million votes in the next election......

Wake the fuck up.....do any of you really believe the federal government will allow Texas to usurp their authority on this matter??
just another distraction, the governor knows this but is counting on gaining a million votes in the next election......
He better sign these. The governor sure needs the votes. He lost tons of support with his covid lockdowns and back door mask mandates. Piece of shit if you ask me. May a flat tire materialize upon his wheelchair.

He better sign these. The governor sure needs the votes. He lost tons of support with his covid lockdowns and back door mask mandates. Piece of shit if you ask me. May a flat tire materialize upon his wheelchair.
And who did he lose that support to?

Doesn’t matter. Poof. Its gone. I’m not the only one who will not forgive anyone who took part in the covid power and wealth grab. This man is overstepped bigly.

Reactions: TicTacTex
Iowa beat TX to constitutional carry, let that sink in....as said earlier, welcome to the club. TX should be leading the way, not joining the bandwagon when it appears safe to do so.

doesn't work this way

For those that don't like Governor Abbott, just who in hell would you replace him with.

It was and still is him or a left wing communist.