• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos send the mail

Re: send the mail

i highly doubt this guy bought it after the pic... but i could be totally wrong. i just think it would be hard to justify firing on a group of unarmed men. but of course thats just from the picture, who knows what was going on

they dont have to be armed to pose a threat. fuck em

OK, swiftscout1, what's the story with this photo...? within reason, as much as possible...

move a half of a mil left I don't want you to wound him, kill em!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: iklwa</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Easier to watch closer once they 168 grains heavier!</div></div>

LOL

I put him at 140'ish but that head math...all terrorist are 5'6" 150 lbs right?!? Man I love it when profiling work out for the good guys...please finish the story...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter606</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I put him at 140'ish but that head math...all terrorist are 5'6" 150 lbs right?!? Man I love it when profiling work out for the good guys...please finish the story... </div></div>

well they range from 5'5 to 5'7 and between 150 and 300 lbs depending on how lazy they are.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter606</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I put him at 140'ish but that head math...all terrorist are 5'6" 150 lbs right?!? Man I love it when profiling work out for the good guys...please finish the story... </div></div>

Spotter up

Send It.

I think it would go something like that if they were hostile.

There is barbed wire in the foreground, it's broad daylight and likely within 200m of the muzzle. That should tell you something about the position and role of the guy glassing them. These guys aren't doing anything to justify shooting them, otherwise they'd already be dead.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I figured up 213 yards</div></div>

same

I am SWAGing at about 250 yards. Assuming that his head is at about 1 mil I am taking about .3 off for the head covering. The standard head is at about 10".

Cant get a good width estimate in that he is quartering to us. Based on a 175grain you either need to have dialed .9 or get 1mil on the hold (assuming a 100yard 0).

Kinda erie having this discussion........

LL would be happy in that I did not use my LRF.

See it with your eye
MIL it with your scope
LASER it with your LRF

"See the target with your eye. Kill it with your scope"

RPG= $2000
AK 47= $800
Digging your own grave= Priceless.....

Assuming the raghead centered on the scope in white has the standard 10" head I'm gauging 1 mil for head, again subtracting appx. .3 mil from the obvious 1.3 mil for the turban, puts target roughly 278 yards away ... correct me if I'm wrong.

Nice pic from the Good The Bad and the Ugly.

Weapons cache or gold coins in a cemetery?

200-250m?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nsnutter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Assuming the raghead centered on the scope in white has the standard 10" head I'm gauging 1 mil for head, again subtracting appx. .3 mil from the obvious 1.3 mil for the turban, puts target roughly 278 yards away ... correct me if I'm wrong. </div></div>

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Height of target in yards</span> X 1000 = Distance in Yards
Mils

10" = .27 yards

Head = 1 mil

<span style="text-decoration: underline">.27 </span> = .27 X 1000 = 270 yards
1 (Mil)

Or:

<span style="text-decoration: underline">height of target in inches</span> X 27.78 = Distance in yards
Mils

So;

<span style="text-decoration: underline">10"</span> = 10 X 27.78 = 277.8 yards
1 (Mil)

I guess it pays to learn how to decipher fractions of mils and calculate to more than two decimal places!

I still say 166 yards. I'm getting 1.5 mils for the head and compensating for the diaper on his head. In any case, I PM'd the OP several weeks ago about the actual yardage and he never return PM'd me, so I think he probably didn't even take the pic and has no idea.

Kinda like how many licks it takes to get to the center of a Tootsie Pop, the world may never know.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: queequeg</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nsnutter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Assuming the raghead centered on the scope in white has the standard 10" head I'm gauging 1 mil for head, again subtracting appx. .3 mil from the obvious 1.3 mil for the turban, puts target roughly 278 yards away ... correct me if I'm wrong. </div></div>

<span style="text-decoration: underline">Height of target in yards</span> X 1000 = Distance in Yards
Mils

10" = .27 yards

Head = 1 mil

<span style="text-decoration: underline">.27 </span> = .27 X 1000 = 270 yards
1 (Mil)

Or:

<span style="text-decoration: underline">height of target in inches</span> X 27.78 = Distance in yards
Mils

So;

<span style="text-decoration: underline">10"</span> = 10 X 27.78 = 277.8 yards
1 (Mil)

I guess it pays to learn how to decipher fractions of mils and calculate to more than two decimal places!

</div></div>Excellent. We are on the same page ... 278 yards give or take
smile.gif