• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sendero 300 win mag

gsxcorey

Private
Minuteman
Mar 18, 2011
I'm looking at buying one and building it up. My question, and I've researched, is do all sendero's have threaded barrels or none of them? I can't seem to figure out if the 26" SF II sendero 300 win mag is threaded or not? Any help here? Thanks.

thanks for the fast replies. first 700 build and will go with the 5r based on what yous aid and looking it up. thought the sendero was the most accurate, but appears the 5r is as accurate or close and built to last as well.

Just curious but in a win 300 platform any stocks you would recommend or scopes? researching vortex/nightforce, and mcmillan and tons of other brands right now.

Will use it for bench rest shooting and hunting. Looking for a good all around platform of accuracy, durability, and still portable. I have a 338L 110ba and for hunting that would be insane (portability sucks) lol. So trying to do this built for hunting.

What's the budget? If you want budget friendly look into a KRG bravo chassis. They are hard to beat for the money. You might also want to junk the trigger. Look at the Timney 110 for a budget option. Scopes again if you are budget minded maybe a nightforfe SHV?

Not really budget, but don't like to throw money away either. I was looking at the vortex or nighforce shv actually lol. I will check out krg. thank you.

Just did a quick check and the KRG bravo looks awesome. THANK YOU. Think it's the krg bravo with Rem 700 5R 300 wm. Just gotta pick an optic now.

What do you guys all think of swfa? junk compared to vortex or NF?