• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Sendero_man "WARNING"

oldgrayone

Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 28, 2008
South East Georgia
Scott, saw this in a rest area while driving through Wyoming last week. They have your number.

killeryote-1.jpg

Re: Sendero_man "WARNING"

They probably just run around out in the open howling and the hope to get their shot off before you do!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: H2O Cop</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Or topless women in "distress"
laugh.gif
</div></div>

that could work ....
blush.gif

I sure am glad I made it out of the Casper area before we got shot. My son kicked up some yotes in deer area 66 last week but never had a shot. Tracks all over the place but no deer to be seen.
I had better luck Friday before we left and got a big 2x2 in another area. Them muleys sure are big
grin.gif

Now after five years of waiting I have a bobcat tag to fill.
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_Man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMAO ! I am gonna have to be very careful out there...
grin.gif

what do you imagine they will use to lure me in ?
confused.gif
</div></div>

72 virgins?

my son joined in on the fight last night MONGO !!

Tyler 2

Coyotes 0

not to bad for an eleven year old. One at 284 yards and the other at 191 yards. He was pumped
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Scott, saw this in a rest area while driving through Wyoming last week. They have your number.

killeryote-1.jpg
</div></div>

That's Billy Idol's(ewoaf) pic. He killed that thing right outside Thermop.

badass SM tell Tyler to keep kicking their ass and watch your 6 for the other sniper yotes ARP is sending after you