• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sent my first ever White House letter.

If someone broke into your house, walked around, broke some windows, smashed some doors, walked out with a few of your possessions ... but didn't hurt the police when they came to arrest him, would that be OK? Should that burglar go free just because he didn't hurt anyone? I'm just sayin' ... if you actually "personalize" this request, it's not as palatable. If you say "Well, that burglar had a right to be mad because of his crappy lot in life ... maybe he lost his job down the street, or got screwed over by someone in the neighborhood, or got mugged by someone in front of your house, whatever" ... does that justify what he did? Does his personal situation make it OK that he broke into your home and destroyed your property? Are laws suspended whenever you feel your rights or desires have been violated?

But these people broke into their own house :)
A personal get out of jail free card signed by the Donald would fetch a pretty penny on ebay.

Attachments

• 1611066820121.png
    1611066820121.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
A pardon like that would make everything worse.

It's a institution of criminals. shoulda burnt it to the ground. Or at least took a shit in Pelosi top desk drawer.

I mean really, what did they accomplish?

Reactions: 308pirate
A lot of ways. First of all it would reward atrocious behavior. Second it would cause more of a schism in the little defense we have left, and third it would be another perfect rhetorical gift to the Democrats without doing anything positive.

I know, I know, they are consolidating power, eating us whatever. That is all the more reason that strategy is important rather than what appears to be the new mindset of the conservative movement viz act like deranged morons and then claim the game isn't fair. If you know it isn't fair, stop complaining and play smarter.

A lot of ways. First of all it would reward atrocious behavior. Second it would cause more of a schism in the little defense we have left, and third it would be another perfect rhetorical gift to the Democrats without doing anything positive.

I know, I know, they are consolidating power, eating us whatever. That is all the more reason that strategy is important rather than what appears to be the new mindset of the conservative movement viz act like deranged morons and then claim the game isn't fair. If you know it isn't fair, stop complaining and play smarter.
What Atrocious Behavior?

Stealing Elections
Suppression of Free Speech
Targeted Prosecutions while letting leftist Scum Burn, Loot, Steal and Murder with immunity
Ignoring the constitution
Working with Big Business and Media to take away your rights.

You piss sitting down too? They are out for Blood and you are worried you may upset them? FUCKING LOL

What Atrocious Behavior?

Stealing Elections
Suppression of Free Speech
Targeted Prosecutions while letting leftist Scum Burn, Loot, Steal and Murder with immunity
Ignoring the constitution
Working with Big Business and Media to take away your rights.

You piss sitting down too? They are out for Blood and you are worried you may upset them? FUCKING LOL
Lol, you really think the election was stolen? My God. Are you that fucking dumb? Do you still think Lin Wood is a patriot too?

I don't condone any of that other shit, but have no idea what that has to do with pardoning a bunch of miscreants.

The Hide Supreme Intellect have spoken.

They dont like Trump, so you are obviously a fool if you do not agree with them.
not only a fool, probably a racist and a terrorist as well.

I have ball hairs with more brains than you two put together.
and thats the grey ones.

Oh , ok I see how this is supposed to work. We march in an open field in formation, stand at attention while the opponent does the same and we trade fire until one side calls timeout then both sides regroup and tend to the dead and wounded then repeat this over and over again, ok at least it’s fair. So when the other side builds a barrier to hide behind and shoots at us after we called a timeout we’re supposed to go to their generals and complain about them breaking the rules. I wonder how that will turn out. Or do we fight like we have everything in the world to loose.

That's never going to happen. Those who set foot in the Capitol that day did nothing wrong. Those who broke windows, broke into offices, destroyed objects and stole objects do not deserve a pardon.

Those actions set back the Donald Trump movement a decade. How is a Trumper going to run for office? Every time they speak, the media and their opponent will bring up the chaos of January 6, 2021. It will not play out well for that candidate.

Reactions: Choid
If someone broke into your house, walked around, broke some windows, smashed some doors, walked out with a few of your possessions ... but didn't hurt the police when they came to arrest him, would that be OK? Should that burglar go free just because he didn't hurt anyone? I'm just sayin' ... if you actually "personalize" this request, it's not as palatable. If you say "Well, that burglar had a right to be mad because of his crappy lot in life ... maybe he lost his job down the street, or got screwed over by someone in the neighborhood, or got mugged by someone in front of your house, whatever" ... does that justify what he did? Does his personal situation make it OK that he broke into your home and destroyed your property? Are laws suspended whenever you feel your rights or desires have been violated?
No. But whats good for the goose is good for the gander.. if the left gets to riot all year and burn cities down, dont be surprised when the right adopts their tactics.

That's never going to happen. Those who set foot in the Capitol that day did nothing wrong. Those who broke windows, broke into offices, destroyed objects and stole objects do not deserve a pardon.

Those actions set back the Donald Trump movement a decade. How is a Trumper going to run for office? Every time they speak, the media and their opponent will bring up the chaos of January 6, 2021. It will not play out well for that candidate.

Way to leave a person guilty of trespassing at the mercy of the leftists.

I’m sure that when they get their 2500 year prison sentence you will be happy to support the judicial process as fair and unbiased as well.

Reactions: 308pirate

I’m sure that when they get their 2500 year prison sentence you will be happy to support the judicial process as fair and unbiased as well.

Did you read my post? I said those who entered the Capitol did nothing wrong. Why don't you read just a bit before you post another embarrassing message.

How bout we do what they do? Start a fund to get them out and defend them by some of our Rich guys, and some of our good lawyers for all proceedings. That would go along way.

Last edited:
Did you read my post? I said those who entered the Capitol did nothing wrong. Why don't you read just a bit before you post another embarrassing message.
Apologies for potentially misreading your post - technically all of DC is also “The Capitol”.

If you meant “Capitol Building” I can appreciate your post and agree with it slightly more.

As for deserving a pardon, I disagree. They would not deserve a pardon if facing a fair justice system that would treat them with equal protection of the law.

Instead it will be 30 days of probation for throwing a Molotov cocktail into a Federal Court building or 2500 years for moving a podium. And the only difference will be what shirt you wore to the party.

This makes a pardon the only morally acceptable solution.

pardon all those not affiliated to antifa or the blm that would be funny it would be a nice fu to the dims and republicans that refused to uphold the constitution . i like that send that pardon

Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
But these people broke into their own house :)
A personal get out of jail free card signed by the Donald would fetch a pretty penny on ebay.
It's not your house. It's a State asset.
Held in perpetuity for every citizen.
I didn't see anyone apart from the cops trying to protect it..... and that is what should have happened.
If you think defacing a national treasure is justified...... you need to realise you are part of the problem.
There is freedom of speech and freedom the demonstrate peacefully.
What happened on that day was shameful.
But that's okay. Just claim mental illness or some other bullshit.

Reactions: Anb618
Didn't see the sarcasm sneak up behind you ? :)

The pardons would probably have to be specific.
Specific to the crime, and to the person.
Own up first, then hope?
Is this the last night you can turn yourself in and hope for a pardon?

Last edited:
Maybe a lawyer can back this up but I was under the impression a conviction was required before being able to grant a pardon?

can’t pardon someone accused of wrongdoing.

Maybe a lawyer can back this up but I was under the impression a conviction was required before being able to grant a pardon?

can’t pardon someone accused of wrongdoing.
You can. For example Nixon was never convicted, but pardoned. I believe the same for Mike Flynn, but his guilty pleas may be a technical difference.

@Choid

@Choid

I'm not saying elections can't be stolen, I simply don't believe this one was. It was a moderately close election with some very close states. I have looked at all of the evidence that has fallen apart, and all that remains is some very dubious statistical "proof" saying things couldn't have happened this way. It is not at all convincing stuff.

If you are asking me whether I think Democrats do dirty in elections, and rig the rules to help them with things like ballot harvesting etc, then of course the answer is yes, but that is far from saying it was a stolen election. I know a lot of people on here have decided that anybody who doesn't see it as fraudulent, be they politicians, civil servants, commentators etc, is just a swampy traitor to the country and to Trump, but I honestly think that is bullshit sore loserism.

It would have been nice to see some kind of review of the election results. Didn't several states admit they may have certified results then found issues with the counts?

Stolen or not, we will never know. If not, life goes on. If it was, I don't see how how our nation will fare well in the future.

It would have been nice to see some kind of review of the election results. Didn't several states admit they may have certified results then found issues with the counts?

Stolen or not, we will never know. If not, life goes on. If it was, I don't see how how our nation will fare well in the future.
I think this is a good point, and if we had just focused on Georgia rather than bullshit Lin Wood and crazy town theories, we would be able to have a senate committee to investigate it, but instead we decided to let the crazy out. And yes, I know that wouldn't have been optimal, but better than what we have, no?

I'm not saying elections can't be stolen, I simply don't believe this one was. It was a moderately close election with some very close states. I have looked at all of the evidence that has fallen apart, and all that remains is some very dubious statistical "proof" saying things couldn't have happened this way. It is not at all convincing stuff.

If you are asking me whether I think Democrats do dirty in elections, and rig the rules to help them with things like ballot harvesting etc, then of course the answer is yes, but that is far from saying it was a stolen election. I know a lot of people on here have decided that anybody who doesn't see it as fraudulent, be they politicians, civil servants, commentators etc, is just a swampy traitor to the country and to Trump, but I honestly think that is bullshit sore loserism.

"I simply don't believe this one was"

Guess the Russia Russia Russia hoax did not happen.
Guess the Collusion bullshit did not happen.
Guess all the attempts to undermine his administration were not real.
Guess the constant attacks to try to remove him from office did not happen.

You are a either a Shill or your head is buried deep in the sand.

I think this is a good point, and if we had just focused on Georgia rather than bullshit Lin Wood and crazy town theories, we would be able to have a senate committee to investigate it, but instead we decided to let the crazy out. And yes, I know that wouldn't have been optimal, but better than what we have, no?
You have some interesting views of the world we live in. Do rainbows shine at your doorsteps? I cant imagine living in that level of ignorance.

"I simply don't believe this one was"

Guess the Russia Russia Russia hoax did not happen.
Guess the Collusion bullshit did not happen.
Guess all the attempts to undermine his administration were not real.
Guess the constant attacks to try to remove him from office did not happen.

You are a either a Shill or your head is buried deep in the sand.
Those things all happened and were awful. None of them relates to the election of 2020.

No. But whats good for the goose is good for the gander.. if the left gets to riot all year and burn cities down, dont be surprised when the right adopts their tactics.
Great strategy ... let's take what they did that was "bad", adopt it, refine it, retarget it at the symbol of our democracy, and make it "worse". Let's see how that works for us all. Everyone that rioted and looted in the streets should be prosecuted (and many have been). Everyone that rioted and looted in the US Capitol should also be prosecuted. Instead of saying "Everyone that was wrong should experience no consequences" ... I'd rather believe that everyone that was wrong should be brought to justice ... hard left AND hard right. Just because someone vandalized a CVS in Milwaukee, doesn't mean I get to vandalize the US Capital in Washington DC. Any Freshman Psych-101 student knows this is a textbook use of the "Fallacy of Imperfect Analogy". I fear for the future of our democracy if this is the way we will decipher between right and wrong in the years ahead. (I actually fear for our democracy for many other reasons as well.)

My rights to a fair and honest vote count were of no interest to the courts what so ever. No vote was stolen, so tell me again what courts are for in America today.
Courts are there to review evidence and decipher the truth ... irrespective of "feelings" or "beliefs". That's what they do, that's what they did ... over 60 times. Just because we don't "like" the answer, doesn't mean it's not the truth. Or at least truth that can be proven with evidence.

I can tell you like it, how about another glass of Kool Aid.
I'm a "pragmatist" ... Trump lost. It's time to stop whining, and start doing productive (and legal) things to protect our 2nd Amendment rights. The longer we cry about "history", the sooner we invoke adverse "current events". Channel your anger or perceived injustice ... into some productive activity that has a chance for producing positive change in the future. That's my advice. Take it or leave it. Work or Whine.

Reactions: Maggot
I'm a "pragmatist" ... Trump lost. It's time to stop whining, and start doing productive (and legal) things to protect our 2nd Amendment rights. The longer we cry about "history", the sooner we invoke adverse "current events". Channel your anger or perceived injustice ... into some productive activity that has a chance for producing positive change in the future. That's my advice. Take it or leave it. Work or Whine.
Well said.

To the OP, now youve made it onto 'Another list', LOL

I'm a "pragmatist" ... Trump lost. It's time to stop whining, and start doing productive (and legal) things to protect our 2nd Amendment rights.

So if I've correctly comprehended your pre-election post's?
You voted for Biden & now your suggesting we start doing productive things to protect our 2A rights???

How exactly do you reconcile your actions with your suggestion?

I consider a pragmatist as someone with differing ideas of how to accomplish common goals & I certainly welcome that.
Many years/decades ago D's & R's had a lot of common objectives with very different ideas on how to achieve them.
This is no longer the case. What exactly is the common ground aside from desire for more power/control?

Infrastructure maybe? Both sides want that at least in part. Still there is a massive divide within this category. Could right pages on this alone.

Are you under the spell of a Golden ring by perhaps.

From my perspective, we've reached a point where D & R non self serving objectives are diametrically opposed.
I work in the cesspool of DC & surround.
I can tell you there is a spiritual sickness that has taken route in this place. It's palpable for anyone with better then average awareness, capable of deductive reasoning, independent thought, & logic.

Yesterday DC felt like the darkness moving across the land in Lord of the Rings 2 Towers.
Picture below was about as close as I could work to the capital yesterday. Capital is center of pic & all our jobs were shut down, bridges and tunnels closed, streets closed etc.
This inauguration will look more similar to Maduro's then any previous US inauguration.

It's all a Bull Shit game of 3 card Monte.
  • Claim there is a Yuge security threat in DC where they vote 95% Dem any Dem always............Bullshit!
  • Vet all police & NG on duty for inauguration to route out Trump sycophants...........WTF.........more BS! Guilty conscious maybe?
  • The above is just a diversion to avoid the optics & implications of what would have been an abysmal turn out for Lunch Box Joe...........Truth!

63276598796__31D6E1C1-C642-40CA-B5D2-E6F570C78AC8.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Forgetful Coyote
Great strategy ... let's take what they did that was "bad", adopt it, refine it, retarget it at the symbol of our democracy, and make it "worse". Let's see how that works for us all. Everyone that rioted and looted in the streets should be prosecuted (and many have been). Everyone that rioted and looted in the US Capitol should also be prosecuted. Instead of saying "Everyone that was wrong should experience no consequences" ... I'd rather believe that everyone that was wrong should be brought to justice ... hard left AND hard right. Just because someone vandalized a CVS in Milwaukee, doesn't mean I get to vandalize the US Capital in Washington DC. Any Freshman Psych-101 student knows this is a textbook use of the "Fallacy of Imperfect Analogy". I fear for the future of our democracy if this is the way we will decipher between right and wrong in the years ahead. (I actually fear for our democracy for many other reasons as well.)
When it worked so fckn well for them and we all watched the media and political class bend over backwards to declare every Antifa member the second coming, hell yea I’d say it was worth a shot.
That language of the unheard thing can damned well work both ways. Certainly ain’t been heard at the ballot box...

So if I've correctly comprehended your pre-election post's?
You voted for Biden & now your suggesting we start doing productive things to protect our 2A rights???

How exactly do you reconcile your actions with your suggestion?

I consider a pragmatist as someone with differing ideas of how to accomplish common goals & I certainly welcome that.
Many years/decades ago D's & R's had a lot of common objectives with very different ideas on how to achieve them.
This is no longer the case. What exactly is the common ground aside from desire for more power/control?

Infrastructure maybe? Both sides want that at least in part. Still there is a massive divide within this category. Could right pages on this alone.

Are you under the spell of a Golden ring by perhaps.

From my perspective, we've reached a point where D & R non self serving objectives are diametrically opposed.
I work in the cesspool of DC & surround.
I can tell you there is a spiritual sickness that has taken route in this place. It's palpable for anyone with better then average awareness, capable of deductive reasoning, independent thought, & logic.

Yesterday DC felt like the darkness moving across the land in Lord of the Rings 2 Towers.
Picture below was about as close as I could work to the capital yesterday. Capital is center of pic & all our jobs were shut down, bridges and tunnels closed, streets closed etc.
This inauguration will look more similar to Maduro's then any previous US inauguration.

It's all a Bull Shit game of 3 card Monte.
  • Claim there is a Yuge security threat in DC where they vote 95% Dem any Dem always............Bullshit!
  • Vet all police & NG on duty for inauguration to route out Trump sycophants...........WTF.........more BS! Guilty conscious maybe?
  • The above is just a diversion to avoid the optics & implications of what would have been an abysmal turn out for Lunch Box Joe...........Truth!

View attachment 7532732

Rusty’s facts are more factly than our facts. Conservative votes don’t count dude. It’s all about unity/healing now, so basically crime does pay, cheaters do win, and we’re supposed to all shut up now.

How many serious crimes are sitting unsolved in the FBI building today, right now?

You think this one couldn't have been covered up at least that well and likely much better given the resources the left brought to bear?

6gh.gif

That's exactly my problem

If a thorough impartial review had been done, I would have accepted the outcome whichever way it went.

But it wasn't, so I don't. And I never will.

#notmypresident #electionthief #fakepresident

My only fear is that this election will embolden the Demwits into thinking that they can lie and steal in many other aspects of government. Sure, we have to get past what happened during this election BUT we cannot hold hands and sing kumbaya. They will continue their brand of politics and will try to devastate the Republican party. This election has given them the confidence to continue their siege on Democracy.

Keep you eyes open and your head on a swivel.

That's exactly my problem

If a thorough impartial review had been done, I would have accepted the outcome whichever way it went.

But it wasn't, so I don't. And I never will.

#notmypresident #electionthief #fakepresident
Serious question... Who are we going to employ for this impartial review? The UN? I thought we wanted to stop the riots...