• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sentinel stocks - builds Pictures

Re: Sentinel stocks - builds Pictures

Seeing as you own one you'd think that you'd post a pic of your own first
wink.gif

Anyways, here's my two.

2r5ev40.jpg

Jason those look great.
smile.gif

Here is an old one, it wears one of the new Hensoldts now.
DSC01440.jpg

LS

man i hate you guys jason and lasson, i can't even get one of those stocks to start a build. i guess we all have to have a dream, eventually terry will sell me one (if i am lucky).

nice builds i love the sentinell.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man i hate you guys jason and lasson, i can't even get one of those stocks to start a build. i guess we all have to have a dream, eventually terry will sell me one (if i am lucky).

nice builds i love the sentinell. </div></div>
Does Terry only sell his stocks to LEO or something, wondering why you cant have one built?!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Savage110</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: diggler44</div><div class="ubbcode-body">man i hate you guys jason and lasson, i can't even get one of those stocks to start a build. i guess we all have to have a dream, eventually terry will sell me one (if i am lucky).

nice builds i love the sentinell. </div></div>
Does Terry only sell his stocks to LEO or something, wondering why you cant have one built?!</div></div>

I'm under the impression they are in such high demand that they sell out as soon as Terry gets a new batch in.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertMonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jason those look great.
smile.gif

DSC01440.jpg

LS</div></div>

Very nice! I would love to try a Sentinel stock.

To answer the question above, Sand camo is 260 and woodland is 243. Both topped with 4-16 Hensoldts.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To answer the question above, Sand camo is 260 and woodland is 243. Both topped with 4-16 Hensoldts.</div></div>

Jason, who built the rifles? They full Terry Cross builds?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Both topped with 4-16 Hensoldts. </div></div>

Snob.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuntinAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">To answer the question above, Sand camo is 260 and woodland is 243. Both topped with 4-16 Hensoldts.</div></div>

Jason, who built the rifles? They full Terry Cross builds? </div></div>

I'm pretty sure wnroscoe built the brown one and Surgeon did the green one.

Here's one prior to paint, look familiar Jason. I have another one coming for a M2008 Build. I believe Terry will sell to almost anyone but, you have to go through him and not McMillan.

axi4yg.jpg

2yxjaps.jpg

Yep, RAD is correct, Surgeon and Roscoe did the builds. Both are great rifles, just wish I had time to shoot them the last month.

the stocks from Terry's Website are 1146.63 and that includes UPS SHipping and the Bottom metal and (1) 5 round AICS mag...the problem is when Terry gets them they sell out quick

Here's a crappy picture of another one.

A Surgeon Scalpel in 6.5 Creedmoor. It's now wearing a new Hensoldt, but will get the S&B back soon!

P1010952.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HuntinAZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dr. Bill, Nice rifle! </div></div>
+1 thats a great lookin boom stick

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dr. Bill</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's a crappy picture of another one.

It's now wearing a new Hensoldt, <span style="font-weight: bold">but will get the S&B back soon!</span>
</div></div>

DR. Bill, what didn't you like about the Hensoldt?

Damn! Great rifles guys. I would post a picture of mine, but currently it would just be a stock. I have a defiance action on the way to complete it... and I will surely post pictures when it is done. My only issue is I need 1 more stock, and as we all know they are tough to get.

DD

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jason, what are those critters running? </div></div>

Unobtanium.....he is just really good at Photoshop.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertMonkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jason those look great.
smile.gif

DSC01440.jpg

LS </div></div>

Dont even start.....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Beale338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is mine I had built in 338LM

jasper129.jpg
</div></div>

Love that color...

Ok, I was blessed with small hands, so will the Mcmillen or these sentinels stocks fit me better. I bet there are none in Alaska for me to feel up.

Same old pics of mine, it's a KMW build in .260.

(That's Vern Harrison, not me, in the third pic.)

260-1.jpg

260-2.jpg

260-4.jpg

2009-11-26082654.jpg

wnroscoe said:
Here's one prior to paint, look familiar Jason. <span style="font-weight: bold">I have another one coming for a M2008 Build</span>. I believe Terry will sell to almost anyone but, you have to go through him and not McMillan.

Not that I'm waiting like a drowning man for his shot at the liferope...

I hope it will be the first roscoe 'roscoe' down under

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Alaskaman 11</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ok, I was blessed with small hands, so will the Mcmillen or these sentinels stocks fit me better. I bet there are none in Alaska for me to feel up. </div></div>

Best I can say is see if you can find one to try. A number of people with different sized hands have tried mine, and the only person to make a comment about how their hand fit was Smokin here on the hide. He didn't like the reach to the trigger, he ran a CG Jackson in his AICS and said he'd want to run one in the Sentinel too if he had one. The reach to the trigger was short for him, and he doesn't have overly large hands.

Treer-Cross-260-2.jpg

Here is My 260 build. This is the Urban Senital KMW stock. Surgeon RSR action and a 22in Bartline ss barrel.
Terry-Cross-260-surgen.jpg

She sure fits great. Haven't shot her yet. I'll let you know.

Oh how s--w--e--e--t it must be to have 1 of those in your hands.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: AfricanJerry</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Treer-Cross-260-2.jpg

Here is My 260 build. This is the Urban Senital KMW stock. Surgeon RSR action and a 22in Bartline ss barrel.
Terry-Cross-260-surgen.jpg

She sure fits great. Haven't shot her yet. I'll let you know. </div></div>

Nice stick, love the pic as well.. lol

[img:center][/img]

[img:center][/img]

Here's my 260. These stocks are works of art!

Haha, I see the stock came in! How are those pillars fitting?

Looks good

Pillars fit fine, had to remove a little in the trigger area for that CG safety

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Seeing as you own one you'd think that you'd post a pic of your own first
wink.gif

Anyways, here's my two.

2r5ev40.jpg
</div></div>

Jason,

better get that sling squared away, looks backwards from this angle.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: animalmother85</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's been two years since I placed my order for mine and I'm still waiting...
frown.gif
</div></div>

What did you order? Have you not spoke with Terry on the phone?
Ive got two stocks from him quickly.

He just sent me an email and I'm good to go. I've spoken to him over the phone before I deployed both times and he is a great guy. I know he's busy with filling orders that hold precedence over me (LE Departments and so on) and orders that have been placed before me. I'm stoked for this thing, I come home in less then a month and it should be waiting for me.

A big thanks to Terry Cross.