• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Sept 6 started the Primal Blueprint/Paleo

SledDog

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 15, 2009
Saint Helens, Or
So primal blueprint is a lot like paleo, only a little more lax in some respects. For example it allows some liquor (rarely), dairy (moderation), and low glycemic starch like sweet potatoes (moderation), basically just enough not to go crazy. Started Sept. 6 at 268. Just tipped scales at 250. That's with just one cheat day for the GF birthday. After the first few days of carb flu I feel really good. Sleeping better, lower occurrence of headaches (I got them a few a week), and having clothes fit better is sweet too. That weight loss is with no change in activity, just eating right. So yeah...eat right guys and your body will do right by you. I have a knee that had ACL reconstruction and it's no longer sore and achy every day.

The goal is sub 200, hopefully by next summer. Yes, I'm tooting my own horn a bit, but small goals reached are still goals reached.

I've been on the Primal Diet for a few years and it is working very well for me. You will reach your target weight before summer if you remain reasonably within the confines of the principals of the diet.

Congratulations on your efforts SledDog!

Congratulations on your results. I've been Paleo for three month. I didn't start it to really loose weight but I'm under 10% body fat now. The real benefit is I'm completely off blood pressure meds and my average is 116/76. That's better than I was with the medication.

Good for you, I've been Paleo for mostly 2 yrs now and can tell for sure when I start to slip. I would have called bs on the whole thing if I didn't try notice the difference. It's more difficult and expensive to eat this way but better spent than junk. I need to get a Whole 30 going for the holidays.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was skeptical, but I was needing two towels to dry off from a shower and something had to change. I like meat, I like fresh veggies. Sugar was the killer.