• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Septic safe??

jcm331

Private
Minuteman
May 29, 2009
SC
http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/...-hamster-down-toilet-student-alleges.amp.html

A college student said she flushed her emotional support hamster down the toilet after Spirit Airlines refused to let her bring her furry pet on the plane.

Belen Aldecosea, 21, of Miami Beach, Florida, told the Miami Herald that she contacted Spirit Airlines before her flight from Baltimore to South Florida on Nov. 21, 2017, regarding traveling with her dwarf hamster, Pebbles. Aldecosea claimed the airline told her it was not a problem to bring her hamster on the flight.

However, when the student arrived at the airport she said the airline refused to let Pebbles on the plane. Aldecosea said she did not have many options since her family was in Florida and her friends were hours away. The student claimed a Spirit employee suggested she either flush Pebbles down the toilet or let the animal free.

Aldecosea skipped her flight and tried to rent a car instead, but said she was too young to rent one. So she did what she felt was the most humane choice.
“She was scared. I was scared. It was horrifying trying to put her in the toilet,” Aldecosea said. “I was emotional. I was crying. I sat there for a good 10 minutes crying in the stall.”

The student said she considered letting Pebbles run free outside but could not bear thinking of her hamster freezing to death or getting hit.
“I didn’t have any other options,” she said.

http://www.foxnews.com/travel/2018/...-hamster-down-toilet-student-alleges.amp.html

A college student said she flushed her emotional support hamster down the toilet after Spirit Airlines refused to let her bring her furry pet on the plane.

Belen Aldecosea, 21, of Miami Beach, Florida, told the Miami Herald that she contacted Spirit Airlines before her flight from Baltimore to South Florida on Nov. 21, 2017, regarding traveling with her dwarf hamster, Pebbles. Aldecosea claimed the airline told her it was not a problem to bring her hamster on the flight.

However, when the student arrived at the airport she said the airline refused to let Pebbles on the plane. Aldecosea said she did not have many options since her family was in Florida and her friends were hours away. The student claimed a Spirit employee suggested she either flush Pebbles down the toilet or let the animal free.

Aldecosea skipped her flight and tried to rent a car instead, but said she was too young to rent one. So she did what she felt was the most humane choice.
“She was scared. I was scared. It was horrifying trying to put her in the toilet,” Aldecosea said. “I was emotional. I was crying. I sat there for a good 10 minutes crying in the stall.”

The student said she considered letting Pebbles run free outside but could not bear thinking of her hamster freezing to death or getting hit.
“I didn’t have any other options,” she said.

Speechless.......(probably as I should be.....)

Mr. Slave would still be screeching for Lemmiwinks.

its time to up the voting age, to prevent college students from voting......

.....they cannot make simple life choices about a hamster........but we expect them to vote for who runs our country?.....this is how obama got elected (twice)

if you think killing an animal to get on a plane is a wise idea.....you need to be shot.

and you were worried about it getting hit if you let it lose.......but you have no problem drowning the thing?

I'm surprised there wasn't a link to a go-find-me for pebbles

I need an emotional support firearm...but they don’t let me bring it on the plane?

What next?

Reactions: Velocity Chad
Pretty stupid
She is now suing them for "forcing" her to flush her "emotional support" pet down the toilet.

1. She doesn't sound like a very "supportive" person and probably shouldn't have a pet
2. She could have just missed the flight and then sued them, probably have a bit more sympathy points from the jury

its time to up the voting age, to prevent college students from voting......

.....they cannot make simple life choices about a hamster........but we expect them to vote for who runs our country?.....this is how obama got elected (twice)

if you think killing an animal to get on a plane is a wise idea.....you need to be shot.

and you were worried about it getting hit if you let it lose.......but you have no problem drowning the thing?

Wrong

White women, .gov workers and minoritites got him elected once. A whole lot of old people helped.

The second one was rigged. Without a doubt. You don't give Acorn a billion dollars and not have something to show for it.

Last edited:
She should have just swallowed it like a goldfish or Tide Pod

She claimed she had no other options . I call bullshit . If she wasn't so selfish she would have offed herself saving ; the planet , the hamster and my sanity from reading about this nonstop flow 9f human waste that is the next generation .

This happened in Florida

Florida Law

828.12 Cruelty to animals.—(1) A person who unnecessarily overloads, overdrives, torments, deprives of necessary sustenance or shelter, or unnecessarily mutilates, or kills any animal, or causes the same to be done, or carries in or upon any vehicle, or otherwise, any animal in a cruel or inhumane manner, commits animal cruelty, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or by a fine of not more than $5,000, or both.

(2) A person who intentionally commits an act to any animal, or a person who owns or has the custody or control of any animal and fails to act, which results in the cruel death, or excessive or repeated infliction of unnecessary pain or suffering, or causes the same to be done, commits aggravated animal cruelty, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or by a fine of not more than $10,000, or both.

Arrest her. This is a Felony under Florida Statute 828.12 (2)

Reactions: jrassy
This shit is getting out of hand.

So some femitard sees your dog is outside when it is cold out and you can go to jail? GTFO

^

"Cruelty to animals.—(1) A person who unnecessarily overloads, overdrives, torments, deprives of necessary sustenance or shelter"

There's a whole lot of interpretation left up in there

She claimed she had no other options . I call bullshit . If she wasn't so selfish she would have offed herself saving ; the planet , the hamster and my sanity from reading about this nonstop flow 9f human waste that is the next generation .

I dunno, so now she's suing ? Tell me again how her stupidity is magically someone else's fault ?

I dunno, so now she's suing ? Tell me again how her stupidity is magically someone else's fault ?

It's Florida, Jake.

Ji6Quko.jpg

She's from Florida, but the flushing happened at BWI in Maryland. I'm sure MD has very similar animal cruelty laws, but it's a rodent so probably a loophole there somewhere.

She's from Florida, but the flushing happened at BWI in Maryland. I'm sure MD has very similar animal cruelty laws, but it's a rodent so probably a loophole there somewhere.

Especially if it's likely that the rodent votes "correctly."

My emotional support animal was a Velociraptor; and will probably be Carnosaur if I can find one in an agreeable frame of mind.

... But they're just so hard to fit into those itty bitty airline seats...

Greg

I would explain how my Velociraptor met her end; but the whole event was just too emotional for words. There was running, and screaming, and...; I just can't go on.. These things happen; and then, well, Bob's your uncle..., and..., and...

Last edited:
Reactions: Barneybdb