• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seriously. Are we going to boycott Molson-Coors/Miller Lite over one eentsy-weentsy commercial?

Cardboard55

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2021
PA

The marketress is a lefty, commie, LOON. Proof!

The company spokesperson was Rahm Emmanuel's former spox. That's a weird jump.

https://rocketreach.co/adam-collins-email_1331902 (posted only to point out the Rahm connection, obviously don't pester or contact directly. Publicly mocking, that's a big 10-4.

Comments are good, surprised they haven't turned them off yet

There's another marketress in the mix on this, misplaced it but she's another doozy.

Bottom line: stop supporting companies that hate women in bikinis!!!

lol, my sister boycotted coors back in the late 70s early 80s, which meant nothing since she didn't drink beer.
she was a bleeding heart until she got a job for the welfare office and saw all the fraud and abuse.

For some Americans in the 1960s and 1970s, Coors — the iconic Rocky Mountain brew — signified views about labor, race, and gender equality. The Coors boycotts, beginning in 1966 and lasting, for some people, right up to the present, connected a wide spectrum of activists and organizations, much like the successful grape boycott organized by Cesar Chavez and the United Farm Workers in the 1960s.

Opposition to the Adolph Coors Company centered around three issues. First, the company did not get along with organized labor. Second, critics charged that Coors hiring practices discriminated against Hispanics, African-Americans, women, and gays and lesbians. Finally, members of the Coors family, particularly Joseph Coors, actively supported and funded conservative politicians and organizations. For liberal activists, any one of these issues was enough to avoid purchasing a cold can of Coors, but the three together meant there was no conscionable reason to drink anything brewed with Rocky Mountain spring water.
sort of funny that they might start losing money again for the opposite reason.

Reactions: 101st
Huh? Whazzzzat?

Oangeman Creamsicle dont bother me.

Easy to boycott beer as so many choices - what about the NFL? Nike? Dicks?

That's an easy answer.
Can't stand Nike, Dick's or futbol, baseball, football, bassetbawl and many other "sports."

There are other sports. There are other shoes and there are other stores.

I like beer and will for sure, not buy from woke-assed, soon to be broke-ased beer companies.

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
it's should not be just about one commercial or one trany . To me it's about companies forgetting where they started and in which country made there start possible , all while they spit on this country . Too many companies have started doing that , and my only recourse is to not buy there products it's the only legal thing I can do to shair my feeling with these companies that matters to them . By hitting them in the pocket at least that's my reasons

Exactly. Zero tolerance of the anti-Americans, the Nazicrats, is the only way to go.

Any second now some choad will be along to post that 'boycotts are stupid and don't work', that it's a lost cause... They've already surrendered.

I'm not saying they'll suck a dick, but pretty sure they'll hold one in their mouth, till the swelling goes down.

• Haha
Reactions: Charlie112
After telling 99% of the buying public to fuck off, we only care about the 1% now....
My hope is that the bean counters in the accounting departments at all these companies get a chance to explain to the fags in the marketing department that their stupid woke bullshit is why sales are down and that there will no longer be any funds in the budget to afford the marketing department as it stands now. Because being “inclusive” while completely forgetting who their actual customers are is really bad for the bottom line.

Reactions: Milf Dots