• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seriously wounded Marine Scout Sniper...

medbill

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 10, 2003
www.america4rmarines.org
This has been ok'd by Frank.....SSgt. Karl Schaeffer the Marine Scout Sniper who saved Sgt. Eddie Ryan's life was wounded in February after stepping on an IED in Afghanistan while on his 5th combat tour. He is in stable condition, good spirits and does not want anyone's sympathy.

He is facing a long road and could use our thoughts and prayers. We are going to pass the hat around and try to collect some money to make their lives a little easier during these tough times. If you would like to say thank you and send a check please make them payable to Mr. or Mrs. Karl Schaeffer and mail to Eddie Ryan,207 Wintish Rd, Ellenville, NY 12428. Eddie will make sure he gets them. Thank you in advance for your thoughts, prayers and support. Where does our country find such fine men and women? Lets let him know we appreciate his sacrifice and service.

Re: Seriously wounded Marine Scout Sniper...

I'm glad that he lived. Maybe he is destined for an even greater role in the future as a positive example to others.

I hear luckily the person who built the IED didn't know what he was doing. Will post updates as they roll in and I have the ok to do so. Thanks for anything you can do. He is an amazingly humble Marine with a wonderful wife and son.

Anyone have a paypal account I can send money to? I know I know... everyone gates paypal...

My prayers are with the family as well as ssGT Schaeffer. crow hop

USMC Scout Sniper Karl Schaeffer made it through surgery to remove his leg below the knee. All this hero wants everyone to know is he is smiling in high spirits and thankful 4 your prayers and support!

SSGT. Schaeffer has had his leg amputated below the knee and is home recuperating. Thanks for the thoughts and prayers he and his wife greatly appreciate it. This was his 5th combat tour and he served in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

giant thank you to him for his service and prayers that he recovers well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: motodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">giant thank you to him for his service and prayers that he recovers well. </div></div>

+10000