• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Set up a Guillotine on the front steps of the Capitol

JG26_Irish

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 17, 2013
Morehead, KY
There are not many things that the French got right in my opinion. Maybe sex, wine and sex... But the Guillotine was one of their sharper (pun) inventions. Who would support our setting up a Guillotine on the front steps of the Capitol? I would bet that have a few of the treasonous, seditious heads rolled from the FBI and Justice Dept, etc, that a number of our Gov't career employees would see the light and start to sing about who was really ordering the spying on our President before, during and after the election. If we elect a Marxist as president (Obama) and they turn the FBI into their version of the KGB, why are we surprised? Maybe a few in Congress should take the long walk too? Would put a new twist on "Term Limits". It would not do for me to be put in charge. I have no tolerance for citizens who try to disrupt our country from within. Your thoughts?

Last edited:
Brilliant scene from "Last of the Mohicans":

General Webb: Kindly inform Major Heyward that he has little to fear from this General Marquis de Montcalm in the first place; and scant need of a colonial militia in the second because the French haven't the nature for war. Their Gallic laziness combines with their Latinate voluptuousness with the result that they would rather eat and make love with their faces than fight.

You guys don't like the French innovation of smokeless powder?

Only good things to come out of France were the Exocet missile and the blowjob

No shit right? Ask the Brits how that Falkland thingy and the Sheffield panned out. Good Lord. Back Breaker.

1517509051839.png

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Trivia for you, but "exocet" is actually French for "flying fish."

We have a Constitution! When you throw that away you lost.

*CoUgH* ... manly men showing interest in the state of the kaccheras of another, oh my.

No wonder we can't get rid of Maser.

There are not many things that the French got right in my opinion. Maybe sex, wine and sex... But the Guillotine was one of their sharper (pun) inventions. Who would support our setting up a Guillotine on the front steps of the Capital? I would bet that have a few of the treasonous, seditious heads rolled from the FBI and Justice Dept, etc, that a number of our Gov't career employees would see the light and start to sing about who was really ordering the spying on our President before, during and after the election. If we elect a Marxist as president (Obama) and they turn the FBI into their version of the KGB, why are we surprised? Maybe a few in Congress should take the long walk too? Would put a new twist on "Term Limits". It would not do for me to be put in charge. I have no tolerance for citizens who try to disrupt our country from within. Your thoughts?

I would agree to bring back the guillotine after the corrupt criminals have gone thru the Justice System. If it was straight from accusation to guillotine the same Dictator could manipulate the system (read Obama) to oppress his own enemies even if they are innocent...... The Founding Fathers had it nailed down about as good as it gets........

Reactions: 308pirate