• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Setting the stage

Gunfighter14e2

Hunter/trapper of Remora's
Minuteman
Jul 9, 2002
Lick skillet Alabama
eham.net
BOHICA
I hope its all they wished for once and for all. Canned sunshine being released might bring a new thinking to some dark minds. Be interesting to watch & see the responses from those who spew the word,... War,... but never have understood or experienced it first hand. It needs to arrive at their door first.

It wont settle shit, just give the MIC an excuse to make more money of weapons.

Reactions: Redlion
BOHICA
I hope its all they wished for once and for all. Canned sunshine being released might bring a new thinking to some dark minds. Be interesting to watch & see the responses from those who spew the word,... War,... but never have understood or experienced it first hand. It needs to arrive at their door first.

LOL what an idiot

The Potato in Chief needs to read about Jefferson’s defeat of the Barbary Pirates as a guide on how to deal with Yemen pirates and radical Muslim terrorists. Of course, if he did, he wouldn't remember anything.

R (1).gif

• Sad
Reactions: Maggot
Que the attack at home to drum up support. Any day now. They sure aren't shutting down access to the country. I wonder if the feds have their guys primed yet?

Reactions: 101st and Pbgt