• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Settings question

cf7go

Private
Minuteman
Feb 2, 2007
WI
www.facebook.com
How come when I click on a topic to read/view, it goes to the last comment left. Rather than being able to read the original post. I have to scroll to the top of the page every time I open a thread. I have searched through my settings and I cannot find anything. Am I missing something?

Re: Settings question

I'm wondering the same thing. cf7go, have you figured out how to get topic notifications sent to your email if someone responds to a topic you're involved in? Every other site I'm on has that, but I can't find that feature on here.

I have not found that feature either, and I would like to know if it is on this site, and how to use it if it is.

Yes this site hast that. Its called a watch list. You have to place each topic you want into your watch list. There is a setting in "edit preferences" to have emails sent updating your "watched" posts. But to my original question.....does this happen to anybody else?