• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Seven Reasons NOT to Leave the City!

I hope this article is tongue-in-cheek. On second though, stay in your cities!

The writer is in his niche. His facts are truthful, his style is somewhat sarcastic.. He probably has a 6.5 and a 9mm. Could even have a retreat that he won't mention. He is certainly no dummy... My guess is he is "working from home" while writing. This article described his retreat neighborhood. I peg him as a "Closet Conservative"... LOL

Born in 1953, James received a B.A. in English Language and Literature from University of California, Irvine in 1975. He has worked as a software architect, marketing executive, and freelance writer. He has taught courses at Boston University, University of California, Los Angeles, University of California, Santa Cruz, and University of Washington
Geoffrey James, a contributing editor for Inc.com, has authored a dozen books, hundreds of feature articles, and thousands of online columns, mostly about business and technology. He's won awards, given speeches, helped companies triple sales, yada-yada-yada…You know the drill. He also has a free newsletter.

Last edited:
Hope he stays in the woke city where he belongs. I have neighbors who shoot regularly and i enjoy the sound of freedom. I also know that i might need there help in times of need. As for pickup trucks he is basing his narrow minded view on the sidewalk commandos you see in the city all tires , chrome and rolling coal. In my rural neighbor hood people on gravel roads slow down when they meet one another on gravel roads to keep the dust down.
Fuck Geffory James and his liberal bull shet and FJB
Finished

If you look up this "writer" you will find that it isn't tongue-in-cheek at all. He lays out the issues that most city dwellers would find difficult with a move to a rural area.

The town I am in has had an influx of people from Boston and Providence since COVID began. They certainly have driven up the prices which is a good thing for those of us that have lived here a while. Most are retired and are, therefore, harmless. A couple I met are actually reasonably conservative as well...who would have thought it

I hope more people move away from the country. As I sit here and look over a decent size parcel of crop land, I know deep inside that the communist won’t rest until this sight is a memory, or a picture in a book of what used to be
image.jpg

I hope more people move away from the country. As I sit here and look over a decent size parcel of crop land, I know deep inside that the communist won’t rest until this sight is a memory, or a picture in a book of what used to be View attachment 7825456
I agree.... I am watching a small boom town starting to over run my rural area.
.IMG_6127.JPGIMG_6128.JPGIMG_6130.JPG

• Angry
Reactions: roostercogburn98
It looks like I'm about to do the opposite. I live in a small farming community and I guess we're about to move to the big city. I have Cotton, Corn or Soy Beans about 100 feet out my back door. During Duck Season I hear gunfire early every morning. Everyone knows everyone else, and all about them. (or think they do) We wave when we pass each other on the road. Anyone that breaks down on the road has help stop by in less than 5 minutes. There is no drive-thru in town unless you like your food cooked in burned grease. (Thanks Sonic) You know the girls at the bank and they know you. Our private range has target holders out to 600 yards and is less that 5 minutes from my house. I know all of the City Police and Firemen and they know me. I know the girls at the revenue office and the load officer at the bank, and the owner. I could go on and on................

But all of our Doctors and Hospitals are 35 miles away and we're on the road constantly, it seems. We just sold our house ( that was never even listed) so I guess its good bye country and hello city. At least I'll be close to my favorite brewery!

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Isaiah 5:8 vs. the contributing editors thoughts

Wonder who wins in a cage fight over the matter? < - sarcasm

also, its apparent this man has never worked a real job at any point in his life...

whiney bitch complaining that "6 hrs of sleep isnt enough" lol......i havent slept more than 4hrs a night in nearly a decade....i would kill to be able to get a solid 6 hrs
F! If I can get 5 hrs. a night, that's a great night for me, and I'm retired! Mac🥱

I hope more people move away from the country. As I sit here and look over a decent size parcel of crop land, I know deep inside that the communist won’t rest until this sight is a memory, or a picture in a book of what used to be View attachment 7825456
But just think about all the illegals ....I mean undocumented workers Nancy Pelosi could house on that land.
Think of their children !

Reactions: roostercogburn98
also, its apparent this man has never worked a real job at any point in his life...

whiney bitch complaining that "6 hrs of sleep isnt enough" lol......i havent slept more than 4hrs a night in nearly a decade....i would kill to be able to get a solid 6 hrs
Average over what period? I’ve hit 18 hours twice this week and I’ve been working seven days a week since late January. Last week I clocked a little over 92 hours by my math. 18 hours over a five day workweek is 90.

In exactly 40 days I’ll be sitting on my porch with a bottle of balvenie with a pair of filmless binos.

After that, I’m doing jack shit for at least a week.

He basically listed the very 7 reasons we moved from NYC to Alabama.

I was Born in Boston, worked in Manhattan for 20 years. Enough is enough.
The Shitty was fun when I was in my 20's. the last time I was there circa 81, 40 years ago, I swore Id never cross the Hudson south of Tarrytown. I did go to Boston a few years back, met @mcameron

Fuck Boston, Ill never cross the Hudson again anywhere for anything..

Even if Jesus came to NYC and said you can catch the D train with him to heaven, I'd tell him to come down to Virginia and well leave fron there.

Reactions: TheHorta
Cities are definitely safer. Chicago is prime example. And Philadelphia. Newark, NJ anyone? Charming downtown Baltimore?

this-is-a-building-in-the-slums-baltimore-maryland-1940-picture-id179762970

Charming historic penthouse studio in up and coming neighborhood. 400 square feet open concept with private balcony and yard. 10 minute walk to the subway, shopping and amenities. Pets welcome. Woof!

$5500 per month.

Hey basically listed the very 7 reasons we moved from NYC to Alabama.

I was Born in Boston, worked in Manhattan for 20 years. Enough is enough.
Especially that part about informal shooting ranges. That may not be a deal breaker when we move but it will definitely be something that gets high priority

Hope the article gains traction. Where i am moving has a few new residents who belong somewhere else. Down a backroad insee this dude in a subaru, biden , coexist and a plethora of other dumb ass city fag stickers. I am truly surprised he isn’t dead yet. There is more than a few Gadsden, fuck joe biden, trump and confederate flags flying. One dude has a huge crane and runs the confederate flag that can be seen from miles away. This is rural Az.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton

Nope... this is serious. Because this is what the city faggots will encounter. And instantly try and change.

The number one reason to stay in your cities? Noone wants you here and if SHTF really, you will be food.

These douche-nozzles all move out to the country for some kind of Utopian experience. Then they meet folks who actually grew up and live in the country... and think their 'urban superiority' makes them better than us.

Education? I probably have two masters degrees more than the average urban Ivy League trust fund loser moving out to the country to pursue their 'finance' degree.

Fuck them all. They are food, serfs or fertilizer from our perspective. Go home.

Sirhr

He forgot #8 slow internet and no wifi. That will keep them in the city for sure.

Not with star link coming on line.
Or just wait for our wise overlords’ plans to implant chips in everyone, then you won’t need a computer or even a phone. How exciting is that?!

I said no to the vaccine and paid the price, I'll say no to that evil too.
That’s too bad, sorry to hear it. Thankfully neither my wife nor I had to. My wife was pregnant and is now breastfeeding which is all the excuse she’s needed. And it wasn’t ever seriously floated where I work. However, my wife made me say out loud that I would quit if it came to a mandate

Reactions: NCHillbilly
That’s too bad, sorry to hear it. Thankfully neither my wife nor I had to. My wife was pregnant and is now breastfeeding which is all the excuse she’s needed. And it wasn’t ever seriously floated where I work. However, my wife made me say out loud that I would quit if it came to a mandate
Sounds like a good woman.

I am not sorry for a second, it taught me exactly what I wanted to know. We are still getting by and much more prepared for what is coming next.

Reactions: The D
Sounds like a good woman.

I am not sorry for a second, it taught me exactly what I wanted to know. We are still getting by and much more prepared for what is coming next.
She’s too modest to say it like this but she’s a bad bitch

Good luck to you

Reactions: earthtrekker1775

Short article with a dose of reality: