• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Optics Several Red Dots

Iamero

Barksa #1 Fanboy & Professional Paper Puncher
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2017
    Michigan
    Looking to sell a few of the extra red dot sights I have around and don’t need anymore. If you want multiples, knock $10 off the price since I can combine shipping.

1) Holosun 403C. Like new, comes in a 403B box. Missing the windage cap but holosun will send you a replacement if you want one. - $110 shipped - SPF

2) eotech 512, like new condition. I’ll look around to see if I have the factory box for it still but as of now it’ll ship without the box. - SOLD

3) holosun 510C. Honestly one of my favorite optics but no home for it anymore. Light scuffs on the protective housing but otherwise good to go. - $210 shipped

Payment via bank cashier check or MO highly preferred, but can do Apple Pay or Venmo as a back up.

3ECE4F53-8A84-4309-8B7E-227DEBC15993.jpeg

Last edited:
    Found the low mount and bikini covers in the box so it’ll come with those. Just no windage cap.