• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Sex on Post

tfsron

Private
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2003
Louisville, Ky.
The commanding officer of a regiment in the U. S Marine Corps was about to start the morning briefing to his staff, battalion and company commanders.
While waiting for the coffee machine to finish its brewing, the colonel decided to pose a question to all assembled.

He explained that his wife had been a bit frisky the night before and he failed to get his usual amount of sound sleep.

He posed the question of just how much of sex was work, and how much of it was pleasure?

The regimental executive officer chimed in with 75-25% in favor of work.

A captain said it was 50-50%.

The colonel's aide responded with 25-75% in favor of pleasure, depending on his state of inebriation at the time.

There being no consensus, the colonel turned to the private who was in charge of making the coffee. What was HIS opinion?

Without any hesitation, the young PFC responded, 'Sir, it has to be 100% pleasure.'

The colonel was surprised and, as you might guess, asked why?

'Well, sir, if there was any work involved, the officers would have me doing it for them.'

The room fell silent.

Re: Military Procedure

a master seargent has the men fall in in the AM and say's the following " smith and jones are on KP, every one else cleans barracks, and oh by the way mackensie, your mom died and the Col. wants to see you"

that afternoon the Col. calls the Msgt. into his office to talk about the way he handled telling pvt. mackensie about his mother's passing. "try to use a little bit of tact when something like this happens." says the Col..

"yessir" replies the Msgt.

"oh by the way, you have another oportunity to work on your sensitivity. It seems MacGrath's mother has also died, and you need to tell him and send him my way at PM formation."

"yessir, i'll try harder" and off goes the Msgt.

That evening he once again assembles the men. "all of you that still have a living mother take two steps forward!....NOT SO FAST MacGrath!!"