• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors SF 762K FH MB / SOCOM

jcsparky

Private
Minuteman
Feb 21, 2012
Anchorage Alaska
So let me get this straight.
My SF762K with a MB762-2llC, will fit on a MB556K brake?

But the SOCOM RC (series) will not fit on the MB556K brake?
I'm trying to figure out what MB FH to pin and weld on a 14.5"

Re: SF 762K FH MB / SOCOM

Yes your FA762K will fit on both a MB762-211C and a MB556K.

The SOCOM series of suppressors use a newer and better designed interface system that allows the suppressor to be shot more without having any issues of carbon building up on the adaptor. This is a totally different mounting system than the older line because it uses a tongue and groove and the tongue is on the adaptor and groove is in the suppressor. The muzzle brake you would need is the SFMB-556-1/2-28.

i am assuming the same thing goes for the 7.62 mini??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: M C</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i am assuming the same thing goes for the 7.62 mini?? </div></div>

The 762Mini will go on both a MB762-211C and a MB556K. Any of our new suppressors will have SOCOM in the name and are designed to be used with the new SOCOM line of adaptors.

Any Idea when the flash hiders for the SOCOM will be coming out? I am needing one for a 5.56 Noveske and a 7.62 KAC EMC?

The 1/2X28 are in stock right now and can be ordered from dealers and the 7.62 for the knights gun is probably going to be at least a couple more months because that is not as big of a seller as the 5/8X24 version.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chucky</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The 1/2X28 are in stock right now and can be ordered from dealers and the 7.62 for the knights gun is probably going to be at least a couple more months because that is not as big of a seller as the 5/8X24 version. </div></div>

Thanks