• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SF NCO Bowling Alley

Bar was open....3 kids sent to hospital. Guess those kids were over the legal limit....LMAO

Absolutely horrible.

As a veteran, it is not lost on me that the media and certain politicians have been trying to link gun violence and veterans for years. I would have to dig them up, but there were bills associated with Red Flag laws that named PTSD and veterans in the bill. This will be another feather in their cap.

Liberal city police + liberal media

If there was an element of self defense to this you likely would not hear of it.

I don’t know dude. Pretty bad.... sf but had to shoot 4 senior citizens and two kids?

“He said the three who died were all men, aged 73, 65 and 69, but did not provide names.

Additionally, he said, a 14-year-old boy was shot in the face and airlifted to a hospital in Madison in stable condition, and a 16-year-old girl who was shot in the shoulder was treated at a hospital and released.”

Liberal city police + liberal media

If there was an element of self defense to this you likely would not hear of it.
Rockford PD press conference and local news report he was located by LE while attempting to hide the murder weapon(s) after shooting 3 males (All over 65yoa), a 14 and a 16 year old, and the majority of the shooting was caught on business security camera. I think we can readily discount self defense and the liberal media on this one...

Secondly, Rockford Police Chief seems to be (mostly) decent in my experience. He got himself in some hot water with the city’s Lib’s earlier this year when he suggested LE stop wasting their time trying to “fix” certain youth offenders and allowing them breaks because of their age. Rockford has had a MASSIVE increase in juvenile shooters and juvenile motor vehicle theft crews roaming around the surrounding counties in the past few years. Many of the auto theft crews are also the shooters, and are frequently located running around armed with stolen handguns in those stolen vehicles...go figure. He referenced those specific offenders and basically said we should just be tossing them in jail instead of trying to save them and put the onus on their parents to handle their damn parenting responsibilities. Personally, I can get behind someone like that. You’re right that Rockford is a shithole though. Lol

The below article has the actual quote that got him in trouble.