• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Sgt of Arms 6.5 creedmoor

565fitter

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
May 31, 2013
Washington, WV
Sgt of Arms built 18" 6.5CM
Sgt of Arms lower
Aero m5e upper
Sgt of arms arca handguard
Woodland camo cerakote
JP silent capture spring
JP Low Mass bolt
TBox barrel
SLR adjustable gas block
Forward controls ambi safety and bolt release.
Hyperfire trigger
Magpul PRS lite stock.
Raptor charge handle
No muzzle device. I ordered the gun 2 years ago and just got it back. I've lost intrest in it. Has 75 rounds through it.
$2750

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1691449221423.jpg
    FB_IMG_1691449221423.jpg
    134 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
I had the guys at sgt of arms build this for me last fall for this year's prs season and my only local club decided it was no longer running prs matches. So this is their national championship winning marksman platform in 6x47 Lapua. Build list, 24" Tbox barrel, sgt of arms lower and 17" arca rail, aero upper, JP Low mass bcg, JP silent capture spring, hyperfire trigger, FCD ambi safety, Hogue grip, APA Brake, XLR stock, and a sweet cerakote camo. I have only broken the barrel in with less than 200rds. No load development yet so I'm not sure how good it will group but just the generic load I used to break it in was 3/4" at 100yds. The scope, mount, weight kit, and bipod are NOT included.

$2800 shipped
Do you have any 6x47 brass to throw in with purchase?

Remington 700 223 Rem Blueprinted action Built by Meredith Rifles of Athens AL. Rifle was built and chamber setup to shoot heavy Berger 80-90 gr bullets. It has a Jewell HVR Trigger, less than 200 rounds on the Krieger 1:7 twist. Perfect for heavy bullets. Bolt has been fluted and a Sako Extractor installed. McMillan A5 with adjustable cheek piece. Also will include the Leupold Mk4 picatinny 20 MOA base, also has Silencerco MAAD mount muzzle brake/mount installed. Oversized Bolt knob 1/4 to 1/2 moa rifle. Are you interested?
0C7FDF5F-735E-4407-9E33-DF1861C548B3.jpeg
Ceracoated in matte green and black. Scope is not included.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarshallDodge
Remington 700 223 Rem Blueprinted action Built by Meredith Rifles of Athens AL. Rifle was built and chamber setup to shoot heavy Berger 80-90 gr bullets. It has a Jewell HVR Trigger, less than 200 rounds on the Krieger 1:7 twist. Perfect for heavy bullets. Bolt has been fluted and a Sako Extractor installed. McMillan A5 with adjustable cheek piece. Also will include the Leupold Mk4 picatinny 20 MOA base, also has Silencerco MAAD mount muzzle brake/mount installed. Oversized Bolt knob 1/4 to 1/2 moa rifle. Are you interested?View attachment 8098283Ceracoated in matte green and black. Scope is not included.
No thanks. I'm a lefty and just looking for cash.