• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories SGT of Arms AR-15 17.5 Handguard with Custom Weight and Stainless Arca Rail

WheelinPA

Private
Minuteman
Sep 23, 2020
Central PA
I am selling an almost brand new SGT of Arms 17.5 ARCA handguard that I have machined a custom brass weight for and a full length stainless ARCA rail. The brass weight is bored to a 1.1" diameter and should clear a gas block with a rifle length gas system. Note that you may have to clearance the weight for your particular gas system. The ARCA rail is made from 303 stainless and is machined to RRS standard, my RRS quick release clamps lock up tight on it. The whole assembly weighs 5lbs 3.9ozs. If you want to build a heavy AR-15 this is the way to go, I ran a matching setup last season on my AR-10 and it performed great. I just decided I only need one gas gun set up for PRS and I will stick with my large frame. Asking $425 shipped.
image0.jpeg
image1.jpeg
image2.jpeg
image3.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: BurtG