• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Advanced Marksmanship SH 100 yard challenge

Stupid On Target question. Does the paid version of the app do the page at once or do you still do each target group separately? I have the old free ware version but want something faster to score the target for an informal match since our 100 yard line reopened at the club.

This is great I’m gonna give it a shot this weekend

22EB9297-4C34-4227-8DC5-72F158C72E05.jpeg

Bump… Savage 308 SWFA 3-15 shooting factory Federal 185 Juggernaut. Ok bump out of the way, let’s go back to seeing one hole groups again!😂

Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
Damn, I thought this would be relatively easy. I was wrong. 5 shot groups were pretty good(0.6, 0.5 and 0.8). Trying to hit those f*cking dots ... not so easy. Total score just under 8. Won't bother posting my target because I don't know how - and why would I lie about such a crappy result?

Used my Tikka CTR in an XLR stock. US Optic scope at 17x. Prime 6.5CM ammo. Bipod up front and small rear bag. Will definitely try again as I dropped 2 on the cold bore (1 touching the dot, the second just outside the circle and 2 more on the second dot). Maybe with some practice I can get in the high 4's or low 5's, but not going to be on the leader board anytime soon.

Damn, I'd like to play.
Link to the target is dead.....anyone have a new one ?
Irony.
I have a trusty/rusty, old Ruger 77/22 that is highly modified and shoots lights out to point of aim at 100 yards.
Yup, I have a feeling I could not take 1st, but be a serious contender with a .22LR :)
Hook a brutha up with the target someone.....it sounds fun as hell :)

See link in post #54. At first your post confused me, since I know I just printed the targets. But attachment/link in post 54 works for me if you download it.

Need lots more participants, so my recent attempt doesn't look so pitiful.

n2ishun - targets are tougher than they look ... at least for me.

In any event, the challenge is fun and hopefully will improve your skill set. You need to really pay attention to your zero.

well....i tried. Not as easy as i thought. And my zero was off apparently.

Not sure how this is actually scored if someone wants to help me out with that part.

Attachments

• IMG_20240312_141348.jpg
    IMG_20240312_141348.jpg
    330.1 KB · Views: 22
Reactions: Malum Prohibitum
Forgot to add the Quarter. I added the squares so I could use range buddy to measure them myself.

If i did it correctly it looks like .56" , .61" , and .68"

Probably a score 6.something

Attachments

• IMG_20240312_150319.jpg
    IMG_20240312_150319.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 16