• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater SH Book Club #8 (June - July - Aug)

Arch

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 5, 2007
fake
www.chinesefortunecalendar.com
Most of you will not be able to handle this so stop reading now!

Now, I have issued my challenge and it will remain open all summer. For those that have always wanted to take on a serious undertaking and have waited to do it the time is now. The next book will be:

<span style="font-weight: bold">A War To Be Won: Fighting The Second World War, by Williamson Murray, and Alan R. Millet.</span>
One location it can be purchased for only $5.00

In the past, I have completed a year of study on that war, and in this one book I believe I have found the most comprehensive and readable guide that covers the entire war, both sides, on the sea, on land and in the air. Maybe you will not be able to finish the entire book this summer. Bookmark where you stopped and attack it again later. I consider this a book for everyone's library.

<span style="text-decoration: underline">A Review:</span>

The West's eventual triumph is the subject of A War to Be Won, a comprehensive and highly readable history by two eminent and prolific military historians. Williamson Murray and Allan Millet focus on operations but range far and wide into politics, strategy, military doctrines (why armies fight the way they do), weapons, science and tactics, from the bumbling politics of the 30's to the Cold War...This is edgy, though expert, history. The ordeal of the Soviet war against Germany is dramatically and vividly told, as is the pillage and rape that Red Army soldiers inflicted on prisoners and civilians within reach.
--Robert Killebrew (Washington Post 20000924)

Re: SH Book Club #8 (June - July - Aug)

I like "Choose Your Own Adventure" books.

Re: SH Book Club #8 (June - July - Aug)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Captain Kick-Ass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like "Choose Your Own Adventure" books. </div></div>

Are those the ones with a little animated Spanish speaking girl and her pet monkey, Boots?